Reviews for Across the Water
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
When is the next chapter comming up?
pixieVAMP393 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
lol update soon
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Yay, Remmie! J'adore remmie, and you have an awesome version (do you mind if I steal the hightened-senses-after-a-full-moon idea?)

This is really good and I'm curious to see how it'll all play out. And in answer to your question, I'm going to guess that The Hunchback of Notre Dame inspired your doorknockers, because of the talking gargoyles...
Pink Bismuth chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Though it's doubtful you'll update (As you haven't updated in years) I still feel the need to compliment your story. It's well written and interesting, with just the right emotional charge to it. Well... as futile as I'm sure this request is, please update.
hisokauzumaki chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Please continue this. What's in the room Harry found?
HawkEye DownUnder chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
hey i just read the start of your story and its really good.

i realize that this is probably abandoned but maybe if you ever get the time there might be the occasional chapter?

thanks.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Your door knockers are from Labyinth!
Nefra chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
I really like it! The idea of the Dursleys being thrust in the magical world like that is very interesting.
Bratling chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
so need more. I hope you update soon.
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
OUH, I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE. POST SOON PLEASE!
Cat Feral chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I recently found my hard-copy of your story, when going through a box of fan-fics. Are you ever going to write any more on it? I was really enjoying it.

*does her best to make pathetic puppy-eyes* Please?
HelenBlack chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
good so far please update soon
DeengoBlue chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Argh! I want to know more about that windowless room Harry found. What did he find inside?

Pretty cool intro with the dragons on Privet Drive.
S. Vespertine chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
it's a great plot so far, and the grammar is good and I really liked the Sirius-James-mouthing photograph moment, one of my favourites. update soon, will you?

Also, can you recommend any stories featuring Harry as Remus' puppy?

Thanks a lot.
ksv chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very addictive! Poor Harry! Dense Remus! Hope there's more soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »