Reviews for Taste Test
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
oh this was so cute. :D awesome job. :)
Mr Firebunny chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
well that was fantastic
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Sneaky Seto.

Lipgloss with coffee? Hm...Not bad, I guess.
SilverOtaku chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
that was so cute! i luvd it! it was

pretty funny too! keep up the great writing!
cherry-star-aus chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
very nice keep going
hootingice chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Great story, but why would Seto love coffee so much? He has a company to run.
Arigo chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
That was nice. "Battery?" That's very in character...I can see him saying something like that. Good job on this one. a bit shorter but still packs the full punch if you ask me. [grin]

Hope there's another one...[wink]

Ciao!
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Cute! Seto is sneaky!
julia chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Ha ha ha ha ha...I like the dialogue and I like the couple. Good job!
Miryoku chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Haha. This was good. I like the whole interaction between the two. It was sweet. I was wondering is this a one-shot?
Shadow Sanctuary chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
M, lovely and very fluffy, but I just can't picture the couple. Odd pairing, considering the fact that Seto does his best to ignore everyone a part of the YGO gang. Oh, I guess people can never tell what's going on behind that placid expression of his...he's so good at hiding whatever his feelings are. *shrugs* Not that it's any of *my* business what the classy CEO does in his spare time..._~ Well, just because I'm biased towards the pairing certainly doesn't mean that the writing was bad. Actually, it was a pleasure to read! Wonderful, fluid style of literature here. Though the plot wasn't developed, the dialogue between the characters seemed realistic and was entertaining. And you captured them both in-character, too! You never lost credibility, or my attention, and that makes this story worth more reviews than it has recieved. If you turned this into a full-length novel, I'd be there to read it...
Misura chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Sweet and fluffy indeed. Which translates to 'enjoyable' and 'romantic', of course, in my dictionary. I especially loved the way you wrote their relationship; the way they acted around each other. It came acorss as both sweet and in-character, with Kaiba's edge softened by Anzu a little. -