Reviews for TMM: College Years
ichigochan chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
pls update!
69Logic chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Wayne's World is going to sue after the Drive-Thru scene.
AnimeCatGirl16 chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
Ahh, oh my goodness, I love this story. ]

Too bad it's been 3- no wait, 4- years (Happy New Year lol)since it was last updated. \
XxButterflyxAngelxLover chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
I just got done reading this story, and I know you probably won't update, but I just wanted to say that this is an amazing story! I loved it!
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
great story
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
i lov it lov it lov it lov it and want more! please update soon.

i am a RxI fan
Kishusbabe chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
I REALLY LIKE IT! WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED SINCE 2005? DO YOU STELL WRITE? PLEASE WRITE MORE. I JUST LOVE THIS STORY!
Aki chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
You said that it would eventually be finished, but it's been around two years. Can you please concentrate on some of your old stories for a bit instead of making all of these Nanoha fics?
MewIchigoZoey chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
I found this story a few days ago, and have been reading it in every spare moment. Now that I've finally caught myself up in reading it, I just have to say it. This is a GREAT story! I'm just like...wow. It's so well written, and I can totally picture the whole thing! It's so good! Better than anything I can ever hope to write. I know it's been a long time since you updated, and undoubtedly you're not going to anymore, but I just felt I should stop by and review anyway. Great story, nya! -_-
Among Other Things chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
OMG! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I LOVE IT! pleasepleasepleaseplease! Ill give u a cookie *holds up cookie*
Skeleton Leaves chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
Hey, this is a very good story. I'm enjoying it a lot, especially the super long chapters;) I hope you continue it someday
Cherybloom chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Just another great TMM story you've made! I love your story's so much! When's the next update or is it on the other college TMM story? I really wanna see how this ends. Make more TMM storys please! I promise to read them. _ (Oh and I mean Even Trade to... lol,lets keep that secret!)
LandUnderWave chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
*pokes Kisshu* Geez, he can be an idiot. This story is /interesting/... Thanks!

Lilz
Ashyna chapter 12 . 1/22/2007
are you going to finish "TTM Collage years"? its really good, and i would love it if you finished it!
mizzlilme chapter 12 . 8/15/2006
aww...i hope you continue with this story...it's my fav by far...but why in the world does it say that it's complete?