Reviews for Of Sisters and Sunsets
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my goodness, that was sooooooo adorable! :D The last sentence was absolutely perfect: "Neither one felt it necessary to make a wish." I love this so much!
Chica's Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That's so cute. It's a shame the episode didn't end that way
KATARA-BELLA chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
L'amour est vie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hey, just want to say that i'm pretty sure i've read most of your oneshots and their my favorites ever :)

their beautifully simple and a joy to read

please keep writing, you have a real talent
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
*sigh dreamly* That was beautiful,i loved it so much

And omg Star is naive and innocent in a way that makes me love her character more and more (hehe) and Robin was so sweet

I absolutely love the ending (it was GLORIOUS)

Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I certainly like this ending much better than the simple one in the show, though that was good also. I'm just a major RS person. But...very good work. Was this your first fic?

tkdchick chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Very nice. Sisiters is one of my favorite eppys and you did it justice with the alternate ending. *applause*
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
that was really awesome too! you are really good at this you should think of a carer in writing

ben lego13
Jessie S chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Dangit thats just adorible. Nice but i dont see why that needed to be rated T. Oh well, nice cute short story.
certifiedose chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
hey there!it was a grreat story!your the best...its so meaningful even though its focused at the 2 of them...and the sunset part was nice!
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Ahh! Cuteness overload... Very well written, again. Nice imagery, descriptions. Booyah! ~Vin
Ayjah chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Excellent story, I like this ending better than the original :)
ScarlettRibbon091 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow! That was so cute! I loved it! Only wish it could have really happened in the epi. Well anyways I LOVED IT!
knightfire chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
aw! I love Robin and Starfire! They are so cute together!
AdventRain chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
They should have changed the ending of that episode to the way that you had it! I would have died if I saw that! Lol! I love every single one of your stories! -Inuyashaluvr19