Reviews for Hidden Hearts
KonnoAsamiLover chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
This was a great read, thank you!
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
Wow. This is one of the biggest crack pairings i have ever seen for tales of symphonia and I loved it. The only thing that could be even more would be Kratos and Zelos and I shudder even thinking it. Good work.
fowl68 chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
This story is a huge favorite of mine! Incredibly well-written and it fits with the storyline too. Definetly keep writing!
tethe'alla chapter 19 . 7/13/2007
wow. youre probably the best kratos/sheena author ever!

..oh wait...youre like the ONLY kratos/sheena author.

lol. yeah man. i would definetely like to see something kratos/sheena-ish thats sorta lighthearted.

but hey, youve done enough to make me happy
tethe'alla chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
.awesome.
pinie-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i actully was reading this before it was finished but then i didnt have an account and i didnt know i could do an anoynmous (sp?) review..ahaha..so sorry for the way late review! i loved this story so much, youre an amazing writer!
ShadowofUndine chapter 19 . 5/18/2007
Very good. You took a strange pairing and made it work fairly well. I've been wondering about Kratos/Sheena as a pairing lately and this satisfied that quite well.

However, it skips around a bit too much, even if it was for ease of writing. There's also a few spelling errors and misuse of words, though that's possibly due to the spell-checker you were using.

Sincerely,

I loved it.

awesome job.

keep on writing.
Emily chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
This story is amazing! It's written with a lot of detail and seemed to take a lot of thouhgt. It's excellent. Good Job!
Starlight-x chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
Happy authors equal happy readers. Congratulations on a story well written. Although you know my feelings on pairings in Tales of Symphonia I really enjoyed reading this story regardless. Great job and lots of inspiration on whatever you decide to start (or finish!) next.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 19 . 6/19/2006
Wow. Just wow. After reading this whole thing...this is amazing! Great work. Interesting pairing, I've NEVER seen a Shetos (Kreena?) pairing before.

You mentioned requests for side stories and the like. Perhaps, if you don't object to it, a bit of description into just what Sheena and Kratos were about to do at the end of that last chappy? You know what I mean. (M rated probably).

100/10 story!

~Zefie Kirasagi
Alchemist's Dreamer chapter 19 . 6/18/2006
Hi! I guess it always helps to check the story stats, lol, I've been reading since the first chapter but I haven't reviewed, sorry, I always read stories but never review them, I guess I'm just to lazy, anyways, this is a really great story and a continuation would be really nice :)
Kioji chapter 19 . 6/18/2006
Excellent! (I love your ending!) A rather nice way to end a good story. Yes, do a sequal. I strongly advise it. And another pairing kinda struck me, maybe kinda random, but how about Raine and Yuan? Yeah, I know, it's,... random, but wouldn't it work? Maybe? With your skills, I'm sure you could pull it off. I look forward to more great work! Jolly good story!

Good job!

Kioji
Nazarrelle chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
Wow, you are just too good. Reading this story, and being a rather... Immersed fan of Tales of Symphonia, I would have to say you are doing quite an efficient job of portraying the characters' emotions. You have been staying by their personalities as well, which I find is hard to come by when fan fictions are written, for any game, book, show, etc etc.

Anyway, getting to the point, I'm rather enjoying this story, just as I have your other Tales' interpretations. Good work with the Sheena/Kratos relationship, I did not see that a possibility until reading this.

~Nazarrelle