Reviews for Paths Not Taken
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm so confused! _ I understand the first two parts .. yes ... Miaka's part where she's dreaming of Nuriko *blush* And then the "pillow" she clings to is actually Nuriko's kimono but she doesn't know this since she's asleep. Now the third and fourth parts .. you lost me there lol! It seems it's a bit of dream and reality mixed in there ... since in the third one he obviously touches her when in the second one he stopped himself before anything happened.
iXheartXrecX75 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love this pairing too! And I was so heartbroken when Nuriko died...right after he told Tamahome about his love for Miaka.

So, in your story, is Miaka dreaming? And does Nuriko hear her say his name? And I am desperately searching for more NurikoXMiaka fics too! I'm currently in the process of writing one, but it's still far from done. And is this a one shot?

~ Iris
Mentaly Disturbed chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is good. But it's been almost FOUR YEARS since you updated. Please don't abandon this story. I would love to see it finished and i'm sure there is a ton of more people who would love to see it finished too.
Aya8 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
So, was that it? I mean it was hot and everything and it's not a horrible place to end it, but I'd like to read more. Besides the point...this was awesome and I agree with the need of more Nuriko/Miaka. Awesome job! ~Aya
Kavfh chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Ah... I loved it! And I SO agree with you on this being my fav par! How come other people don't like it! I just watche dthe whole thing again and all I can think about is "STUPID TAMA! GET AWAY FROM MIAKA! NURIKO IS HER LOVER NOW!" But... it's not up to me is it?
peaches chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Excellent story! I must say I love this couple and there just isn't enough good stories about these two. You are a wonderful writer. Perhaps a sequal? Or an AU? Pretty pretty please?
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Bravo! Wonderful writing and I adore it immensely! HOpe you write more and more and more! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! Great job!
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
so sweet can we add another chappy soon please? its such a good story! I'm enjoying it alot
shnickers chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
First of all, beautiful story!

Nuriko has always reminded me of a cat so I was tickled pink to see you compare Miaka to a kitty. My favorite part of your story is how you make it so sensual without being graphic. Also, I liked the different points of view and how you went from Miaka to Nuriko to a sort of third-persony perspective. But I have to say that what drew me to this story in the first place was the allusion to Frost's poem. That happens to be one of my favorite poems and I'm definitely glad that you used it for this pairing.

Enjoyed your story! Also, I checked out your bio and it seems like you're working on a slew of Miaka/Nuriko stories so I just wanted to say "Good Luck!"

Akemi

P.S. Hm, aside from having a good pairing and good poem, you also uploaded it on my birthday! How cool can this story be? :)
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
This fic amazes me. It's beautiful, sensual, and most importantly, it's in character. I really adore it and I hope to see more Nuriko/Miaka fics written by you! :)
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
OMG! I can already tell this is going to be an awesome story! Yay! I was in need of another Miaka/Nuriko pairing so much. I even started one myself, though it will not be as good as this. ;; This is difen. going in my favs!
The Honest Reader chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hey!

Well, I've read some of your other stories, and I knew i was going to be reading quality. So i had no doubt about that.

Also i agree that there aren't N/M fics out there. And at one point i really craved to read some too. But i just could not find any.

Because i really like Nuriko, in fact i think any other male that you could pair Miaka with from Fushigi Yuugi would be more interesting than Tamahome.

No offense to anyone who likes him but he's just a really dull and one-sided character, there's no depth, no attitude, which equals no tension.

And one my first guesses to the mystry man was Nakago also. Because i don't see those to often. I like those as well. Anyway, great fic! Very sexy!

Bye for now!
Kayle5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Oh, I like. We really do need some more Nuriko/Miaka fics around here. This story was just so . . . sensual, not to mention well-written! Keep up the awesome work, and please write a sequel or . . . something! This is going on my favorites list.

~Momiji-chan
AnimeRoseAssasin chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
a bit confusing but amazing none the less i hope there's more
Jade Garden chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I must agree with you. there isn't enough ficcies of this pairing. I makes me mad! I wanna read more! _- Anyway, I liked this one very much. Are you going to continue this one or just leave it like this? I mean, I would love it if you could continue this one... please? pretty please?

ja ne!