Reviews for Evolution
Meechie chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
I wish you would continue this ): I bet it'd be kickass
lazy person chapter 11 . 1/7/2005
.God. This story is brilliant. I absolutely adore your style. Please don't stop now. I desperatly need an update, this might just be the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I've read quite a few, trust me. This story is screaming to be updated. Well, that is pretty much all I have to say.
Nathanaelle chapter 11 . 1/5/2005

this is one of the best stories I've ever read!

The plot twist with Bass was so unexpected, congratulations. No one ever manages to write surprising plottwist that AFTER finding out reasons and stuff fit in the story perfectly.

You did one hell of a good job on that one.

Plus, I simply love your style. i admit, you curse a lot and all that, but as I'm not a person who curses themselve, I like to hear that other people still do. It's just that there are situations where you have to curse.

I also really like the way Takeru and Daisuke interact. That Takeru doesn't back down just because Daisuke doesn't open up to him the second they meet. It's more realistic that way.

Also the thing with Ken, him only giving in after Takeru helt his little speech, fits the story perfectly. And what Takeru said is partially true. Daisuke just is too loud and stuff to really emotionally talk someone into something.

I think the way "things develop" between Takeru and Daisuke is nicely described. I somehow like the way Daisuke doesn't answer any personal questions Takeru asks, such as the trust-question. Maybe he really is scared of trusting him too much.

Whatever else I wanted to say, I forgot. It can be said in one sentence though:

the last part really did clear a few things up. Never the less, I'd like you to go on with the actual plot.

Prosopopeia chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
Ah, so the infamous Cadela makes a grand entrance and returns to the world of

Holy cow.

I've followed this story for what seems like an eternity just to see it wind back here. ;; Needless to say, I'm *quite* happy to see you back and am definitely hoping for the conclusion to this epic. (Honestly, it was your stories that really got me hooked into the Daikeru/Takedai fandom!) *Sigh* So yes, please continue. . I think I've waited for well over two years for this to happen. It's like a revolution. (Prosopopeia can be a little dramatic.) Hehehe... Don't mind me.
Marduk chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
Why is it that the totaly awsome stories never get any reviews where as the sucky not so good ones get butt loads?

I love this story, and I think you should keep going with it regardless, being that your situation presents you the opprtunity and such. Kep up the awsomeness ;
Fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I really like your stories and I'm dying to know the rest of evolution,please keep writing,your version of daisuke is simple the best I have ever seen and I'm curious to know how things are going to end between him and takeru.

kisses for you
destiny chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
this story is really good so far. You are f teh most talented writers on this site. I really like you version of dais :) Hope you finish this.