Reviews for Final Fantasy Alpha 6
The Avalon Initiative chapter 16 . 11/3/2005
nice chapter. i liked how you put the focus on Quistis and Vivi, but mainly Quistis. good stuff, as usual.

i put the last ep for volume 4 of LH. check it out when you can. thank you for reviews as always, bro
The Avalon Initiative chapter 15 . 10/21/2005
Good stuff. I like the F Team South. It brings a new flava to the series; I really like it. Can't wait to read the next installment.

I actually put up the next episode of Latunza Hit. It's rare of me to put up two in the same week. Read it when you get the time. Thanks, bro
The Avalon Initiative chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
I loved this chapter. Zero is the man. I love the confident villian that knows his opponent can't compete with him. And the return of Krav and friends. The F Team is gonna have a good fight on their hands.

I was just gonna tell you that the new episode of Latunza Hit was up when I saw an email that you reviewed it alright. As always, I appreciate the love. Until next time, Fira.
The Avalon Initiative chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
I should've known Kel was playing the Queen. I'm glad everything is back to normal with the F Team. Good stuff (as usual).

Episode 1.10 of Latunza Hit is up. Hope you enjoy it.
The Avalon Initiative chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Good chapter, as usual. Can't wait to see what happens next.

So, what did you think of my last chapter of the Hit (ep 1.8)? Until later, brotha
The Avalon Initiative chapter 11 . 3/17/2005
Wow. What a way to end the season. Kel is now one of the bad guys. Great work, as usual. Until next time, Firaga.
The Avalon Initiative chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
I should've known Kuro was being controlled; Sephiroth is no one's lackey (lol). Can't wait to see if the F Team can stop her.

Episode 1.7.2 of the Hit is up.
shadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
DeVaughn:"That's the funnist stuff i"ve ever heard!(LOL)

TED:"Yeah!this is best stuff to read!"

Hi! my name is shadow blazer,and i like to say you are real good at making stories!keep up the good work
Kiako Ornitier chapter 18 . 2/18/2005
Yippee ya! Chichiri's in! Krav isn't human anymore? Hmm... WEll, fighting the dead isn't going to do anyhting much, so we might need dead people to help us!

Kiako: Like what the carebears?

K.O: Why not? Maybe we can use firby's too!

Kiako: Or Kuro could revive Zabuza and Haku

Oh man Kuro's here too! FIRE IN THE HOLE! *Dives behind a desk* Please don't kill me! I won't poke you anymore!

Kuro: MUWAHAHA! I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS! *Light up Ultima*

Kiako: Oh! Kel and Trigger sitting in a tree! KISSING! HAH HA! I get revenge!

Kel: Shut up! -#-

Lol, Vivi's quite the stud muffin isn't he? I can't wait for more!
Kiako Ornitier chapter 17 . 2/15/2005
Yup yup! You can use Kiako again, I'd be honoured if you did Can't wait!
Kiako Ornitier chapter 17 . 2/15/2005
AAH! Poor Kel-sama! Krav you jerk! *Angry chibi runs in rage*

You're going to let Chichiri join F Team? I sure hope so! *Turns happy*

Kel: What about me?

Kiako: Yeah what about you?

Kel: Help!

Kiako: Oh. Right. *Changes to white mage DS* Cure

Kel: Is that all you know?

Kiako: Shut up

Oh man what's gonna happen to Kel? Me ish worried... *Chews on pixie stick wrapper* I can't wait for more! HURRY!
Kiako Ornitier chapter 16 . 2/12/2005
Halo? I LOVE THAT GAME! Oh I so owned my friend and his friend in that game!

*Both boys are fighting over warthog*

Boy 1: It's mine! *Shoots like crazy*

Boy 2: No MINE! *Shoots even more*

Me: *See the warthog which is beside both of them, switch to rocket launcher and blow warthog up killing both boys*

Boy1: Hey who killed me?

Me: AHAHAH! *Switches to sniper rifle and snipes boy 1 killing him again*

Aw yeah, I loved that game And the book too *Halo fan alert!* I love the comander, he's so awesome! SPARTAN-117 aka John and Master Chief!

Kiako: MWUAHAHAHA! *Shoots like crazed lunatic with a plasma rifle*

Master chief: She's enjoying this a little too much...

This was an awesome chapter, Vivi was awesome!

Kiako: That's my little bro! *Is all proud*

I can't wait for more!
The Avalon Initiative chapter 9 . 2/11/2005
Wow, a new enemy emerges. Kuro, Sephiroth and seem like no joke. It's cool how you put Kiako and Kuro into your story. Good chapter, as always.
The Avalon Initiative chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
I'm continuing from where I left off. that episode was absolute fire! Arguably the best one yet, in my personal opinion. My favorite battle was the one between Rikku and Sin. Kelvis held his own against Krav. And once again, Kel was there to save the day. Great episode, man.

I'm putting out the next episode of the Hit next Friday (the 18th). It's the episode you told me you were looking forward to, Mouse Trapped. Holla at your peeps if they'd like to read and review what I've already got up.

As always, until next time, Fira.