Reviews for Back To The Future Part IV
justforcomment chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
I WANNA SEE WHAT ARNOLD WOULD DO WHEN HE RETURNS BACK TO HIS TIME, HEHEHE...ON HELGA. HEHE
just for comment chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
hmm, i think ive answered my own question now. i know why arnold knows. anyway, hey! hello! its the present FUTURE NOW!where the heck are you! you gonna update or what! its 2010 now, and in a few months its 2011!omG! I DONT WANNA REMIND MYSELF THAT! BUT JUST PLEASE UPDATE!
just for comment chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
by the way, how did arnold knows what helga was about to ask! and one more thing, this is too short, but its cute.
justforcomment chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
wwoooow! omg! so cute! and one more thing, funny scene between future arnold and past arnold, haha on chapter 2
justforcomment chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
ahahaha, that was really funny! and at the same time whoa! i love it! arnold finding out about future helga (which isnt a future now in our time cause its 2010 now hhaha)
JUST FOR COMMENT chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
GUESS WHAT, ITS 2010 NOW.. DARN! I WAS STILL IN COLLEGE WHEN YOU WROTE THIS, I FEEL SO SAD! i wanna go back to the future, but maybe not really. i never really read anything from a real actor to crossover cartoon, and im really new to reading fanfic, i never even thought i would be reading a hey arnold fanfic, lol. this is good
RuffMaster chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
Dude, I apologize for not getting to you even sooner. Trying to pull of some age tricks I see lol. Just like me in the Nick boards my friend. Why don't you make your chapters longer? You can do a lot of stuff with this fanfic my man. Remember I'm RuffRudy and Ruffmaster; same Quiet Guy as always.

I saw an email that said it was you but I had lost it. I'm sorry not getting to you even sooner. College is such a bummer man lol. Well if you have the chance then Arnold's Darkside latest chapter is posted. I have more surprises for the Cravenfan. Take care and build some suspense for Back to the Future. It will done some wonders.

The Quiet Guy
Number6 chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
I like the return of Ludwig. A lot of people use Wolfgang as the villain, but he's a jerk. Ludwig is a jerk and is really scary.

Please update soon! I will see your other fanfiction (I love Sam from Totally Spies).
Shinigami chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
*LOL* Aww! Too adorable for words! *grins* You're a bold kid, Arnold! Setting up your future self and Helga together! What would Gerald say to that? It's kinda ironic that Helga doesn't know that 'Mikey' is her crush's kid self...
Number6 chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Its very cute to see how Arnold is helping 2010 Arnold to be with Helga...

I love HA! y Back to the future, please update soon!

Thanks.
StarStar16 chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Cool,I wonder what happens next!
Starship Gazer chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Can't wait for more! I'd like to see what problems Helga has, and how Arnold is going to help.
Number6 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Hi, I like this fanfic because I love HA! and Back to the future!. I can't believe Helga falls for "Im Michael McFly", I'm sure she already has seen that movie!

But I'm intrigued about the posibilities in this fanfiction: Arnold can see how Helga will be in the next ten years, Helga could remember Arnold, how he was and all that he meaned to her. Really a lot of oportunities lie in this fanfic.

I expect you update soon
StarStar16 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004