Reviews for Waking Up
CuteVampireCollie chapter 3 . 2/25
This was really cute! Especially Mokuba! He's so stinking precious! And I laughed my butt off when Joey talked about Kaiba molesting him in his sleep to none other than Kaiba! It was great! XXD
Hawkeye-Barton chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Cute
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
LOL! This chapter was great! XD Studying? Yeah, right! Moki-alarm-clock? Yeah! XD
AlchemistLynn chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
That, was so cute! I loved it.
FireKai chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Great story! Mokuba is the best alarm clock Seto could have. Joey should spend more nights at Seto's house, for his own good: he would be with Seto and he wouldn't be late for school. What more could he want? Anyway, as I already said, great story!
Chibi Carru chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Hah. Mokuba. Silly kid. hahha
Chibi Carru chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
thats so cute. "hes the only one i want."

Aww...If only straight guys can be like Joey hahaha.
kaixjouaddict chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Oh goodness! That was just so freaking adorable_
Cagholino chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
That so cute.I love the ending with mokuba wanking them .Great job i love it.5 out of 5.
Yuki Valons chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Lol! Mokuba is just too cute
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Lol! That's so great. I really didn't expect Mokuba to have any major part. _ But he was awfully cute and tenacious, the way you described him. _

I like how you started each chapter out with the same subject-describing a kiss-but managed to make it different each time.

I also loved this part: Joey wondered how such a perfectly innocent sentence could sound so terribly suggestive coming from Mokuba.

Anyway, so, yeah. Glad I read it!
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
- I love how you are only showing this from Joey's point of view, and not Seto's. Keeping it in the 3rd person limited means that what Seto's planning is a surprise. And I can't wait.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
You reached THREE HUNDRED stories? When! o.0 Anyway, this one caught my attention, seeing as it was Joey/Seto, didn't seem too hentai from the summary, and was longer than a chapter. And its well-written as well! This chapter really set everything up for whatever's coming next. And Yugi being concerned for Joey is kawaii. -
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
LMFAO! omg, that wuz hilarious! i luved it!

Ele-chan
Shuffle Queen chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
I really REALLY liked the last exchange...*dies laughing* You are so talented...there've only been a few times where I've been so jealous of someone's writing ability...gods, you're amazing!

Shuffle Queen