Reviews for Crossroads of the Heart
Danisa-chan chapter 22 . 10/4/2011
Oooh, I hate you so much right now... for ever stopping to write on this beautiful fanfic... It has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. (And definitely is the best Fire Emblem I've ever read.) The characters were so believebale, became so unbelieveable dear to my heart that I fell apart the last three chapters with Florina finally revealing all her torment, all the pain that she kept inside. What a cruel part to stop. I'm such a HectorXFlorina fan and now I will never know how they get together. Please, please, PLEASE! If you ever decide to continue this write me immedieatly! You will make me the happist person on the planet immediatly - and I'm not kidding.
FanNotANerd chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
You know, there probably isn't much point in reviewing. You're probably never going to read this. But for the most part, I have nothing but praise. This is truly one of the best stories I have read on this site. At this point, you've probably moved on, done your own thing. I may have even picked up a novel of yours at the library (with writing skills like this, I wouldn't be surprised if you became a writer), but I'll never know.

This story...all of your stories really...are amazing. Just the sheer depth of emotion you achieve in your work is astounding. But I can't help wondering...

Why didn't you finish? I admit, you could have ended it here, but there are still too many loose ends. And you mentioned in an author's note that it wasn't yet complete.

There's not even a note saying you're done with fanfiction. Your stories are just frozen in time, as if you just stopped one day and walked away, without ever looking back.

In a way, this story is very similar to its own situation. The main focus of the story seems to be moving on. Just as you, and all your faithful reviewers have surely done by now. I'm the first one to review this story in nearly two years, and probably one of the only ones to brush the dust off it and read. But I digress...

Again, there's probably not much point in this. Unless you're stricken by a sudden bout of nostalgia, I doubt you'll even go to this website again.

But if by some chance you do, and you read this, know this.

A story of this caliber deserves to be finished. That is the only criticism I have. It needs to be completed.

You have a true talent here.
FanNotANerd chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow. First chapter, and I'm hooked. (Clicks on Favourite)
OMG WHY chapter 22 . 7/28/2009
Okay, I just read this all in one sitting and I have to tell you that that was really good. xD

But obviously, you're never going to update this again...(2005? 4 years without an update? Probably not going to happen T.T)

I wish you would, though. _
micayla chapter 22 . 9/22/2007
i really love this story except for the part where lyn is still thinking about hector when shes with rath (dont mean the be mean but i really like the lyn/rath pairing and stuff) i really really really really hope u update soon cause i tottaly love the story
Malignant Plate chapter 22 . 9/13/2007
Oh my gosh... I was looking back at this story, and I realized that I read but never actually -reviewed- it... Yeah, I know, WHAT!

I am going to nag you here, and demand to know why you haven't updated in so long! This story is pure ownage and a gift from God. You should update. Soon. Like, really soon. I have to wonder what happened... "Crossroads of the Heart" really, really needs to be finished.

'Cause you know why? Kent and Florina are really cute! Oh em gee! All the couples are really cute! You have an amazing talent for writing romance... I be jealous. Even Serra and Sain are adorable. I think it has something to do with the dialogue.

Which is awesome, by the way.

And another thing! You made me start to like Florina at the end there... You give her such personality! I like how she stands up for herself against Lyn, and it was kind of cool seeing her be stubborn. _ Niftiness.

I'm really anxious to see how this turns out... So, if you have time, update or something please. That would be appreciated. Please. Hmm?
apple chapter 22 . 8/16/2007
I love this story! :) Do update soon! Although i doubt you'd do so, it's been a long time. Having read about poor Florina's plight(and i REALLY sympathise with her, unrequited love is a pain in the ass), i really hope that she'll get her happy ending. She deserves it! (Obviously, i'm a HectorxFlorina shipper.)
TheAmethystWitch chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Ugh...another Rath/Lyn pairing. I hoped to god that Lyn went back with Hector, because that's the way it SHOULD be, but no. I liked how you wrote this. Very much. But I am a dedicated Hector/Lyn fanatic, and no other pairing will do for me. Ah my heart nearly broke when Lyn went with Rath at the end. Stories don't ever do that to me, but the way you write is very superb, especially when it has to do with my favorite pairing not getting together, making me want to write a fic about them myself. There are'nt very many Hector/Lyn stories, are there? It's a shame, because they just seem made for each other. This is the way I see it: Hector/Lyn and Eliwood/Ninian. Those are the pairings that make the most sense. Well, at least from my perspective of the game... (HECTOR/LYN FOREVER!)
GuessHu chapter 22 . 10/9/2006
nya...you haven't updated for a really long time and I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! * throws a childish tantrum* heehee, your story is awesome! so much triangles and drama...
Random Person chapter 22 . 5/2/2006
This story is by far the best Fire Emblem story I have ever read! You have everyone in character, and it was such a joy to read! You also made me in to a Sain/Serra fan. :P I loved that part with Farina, it's just like her to do that! I hope Florina ends up going back to Ostia, and Lyn stays with Rath, but even if this story ends up being a Hector/Lyn I'm sure I'll still enjoy reading it. This is a wonderfully written story and it would be a shame not to finish it, I know it's been a year since you've updated but I really want to know what happens! So, if you can please update! _
Kaytoko chapter 22 . 4/25/2006
Okay, in total, I was searching through the FE fanfics because I was really bored one day, and I found yours. I was looking for a LONG one to read too. So, I sat down and read it like crazy. Hector was my favorite character for the LONGEST time, and he still is, but after reading this, Florina has risen up to the top of my list. (I've become a Florina/Hector shipper!) So... you should get the point by just that. In total, I loved it. Update soon!
Sabishi Tomo chapter 21 . 4/19/2006
I was just rereading all the chapters and I felt like leaving another review even though I know I reviewed once all ready...You aren't discontinuing this are you? It's way way way too good to just forget about it. Believe me when I say, this is one of the best fanfics in the Fire Emblem fandom ever written. Honest! I swear I'm telling the truth..

So, please, update when you have time, okay? I know I'm nagging, kinda..But I can't help it. Sorry!

I really hope this is Hector/Lyn. But, you are the writer, so you have the right to choose...Ah well, I can still hope, can't I? _

Later!
Maiden chapter 22 . 4/9/2006
Am I being weird to like Lyn/Rath, although I also like Lyn/Hector, I just like the Lyn/Rath pairing more. In this story I am niavley hoping for a proper Lyn/Rath but I'm predicting more Lyn/Hector. Keep updating, it's a very well done story, I like how you developed the emotions and I think the flow of your words is well done. Keep up the good work!
ryonan girl chapter 22 . 2/28/2006
Oh my. I think a lot of people are frustrated over Lyn's indecisiveness. What DOES the girl want?

I'm still betting on a Hector/Lyn ending even though this chapter implies a Rath/Lyn ending. Who knows? Florina/Hector still seems unsatisfying for me. Eep.

The last time you updated is 04-13-05 accdg to Wow. That's like almost a year ago. I still do hope that you are still determined to continue this! For your readers' sakes. You're really an awesome writer, you know. :D
ryonan girl chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
I'm keeping my hopes up that this is going to be a Hector/Lyn fic. They can't just GIVE UP THAT EASILY! "Oh, we can't stay with each other because we're in love with two different places." GIVE ME A BREAK! There's a solution to everything! I love Rath/Lyn and all but I'm starting to lean more to Lyn/Hector because for a man who rarely speaks, he is so predictable. I only realized this now. A Lyn/Rath union would only be a union of convenience for Lyn, I think. I still think that Lyn truly loves Hector, not Rath and Lyn's love for Sacae is only reflected in Rath, a man from Sacae. Oh I desperately want a Hector/Lyn. Isn't that obvious? Mwahaha. I think I'm not that big of a fan of Lyn/Rath anymore. It is a pairing that is only feasible in angsty one-shots.

I'm still not into Hector/Florina. HECTOR/LYNDIS FOREVER AND EVER! How about a Florina/Rath? Haha.