Reviews for Together Forever
Spottedleaf7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This ending was amazing! Cameron shouldve used this as an alternate ending!
PurpleCrayons chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was beautiful. Please continue!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great fic.
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OH MY GOD! This is the cutest ending to this movie I've ever read! Everyone gets there happy ending!... well except Cal, but who cares about him anyway. It's just soo darn cute i can't get over it! :D
Mindless Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
such a happy ending i mean really why cant this happen in the movie.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww!
vampiregirl195 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
bravo.

seriously.

bravo.

this is MUCH better than the end to the movie...
World's Best Marcher chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow. I love the story but maybe you can improve by making a sequel and telling what happened when Cal and Jack weren't with Rose. Maybe it could be like a behind the scenes of Titanic. But it's just my idea. And maybe you can use classier adjectives and if you want to, put in a little lemon. And I still think that you have some ways to go but, you're making excellent potential.
Ember411 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
very very sweet. I loved it
Morgibee chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
It was so romantic!I love it.
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I really liked the plot of this fanfic, but I wish you had given more deatail about their life and added some speach as well. Otherwise this was a very enjoyable read, keep done! :-)
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
aw!

I loved it!

I wish that would have happened in the real movie, but I guess James Cameron wanted the audience to see the reality of it...but i love your ending better! It makes you wish there was no such thing as reality.

flawless and amazing!

you have talent :)

Acting-Singing-Bella (Alanna)
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I liked your ending to the movie, and as much as I would have loved for Jack to have survived, I know he could never have.

The story of the movie was about the lives lost from the tragedy of Titanic and if Jack had somehow managed to live, not many would have seen past this and cared about the other seven hundred people who weren't so lucky.

But still, this was very sweet and I enjoyed reading it. :)
TJ Cale chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I LOVE IT! that is exactly how the movie chould have ended!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
that was a really good story