Reviews for Meet the Ninja
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Kweh! So cute!
Apple Mouse chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i absolutely loved this story and i love that song. good work.
purkin chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
wow, that made me laugh. especially about the when her dad wrestles alligators.
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Absolute cuteness! Lovely Reno and Yuffie goodness. Just picturing Reno singing was priceless. Aww, lucky Yuffie! *Grin* He had a good voice too, heheh. You manipulated the song lyrics well. I liked this.

Write on matey!

Jess 0:o)
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Ah, I love this little story. I really, really, really do. You just made an amazing song that much more amazing. Hats off to you. Reno and Yuffie were so cute together. Heh, Reno singing kareoke. What a perfect image. Well, congragulations. It was funny, it was touching, it was... amazing. ;) Keep it up.
Heather Cat chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
How have I never reviewed this before! It's one of my absolute favorite fics out there, and because of it Meet Virginia will go down as one of my all time favorite songs. I'm a huge Reno and Yuffie fan, and this was so cute and so... them. I just love it to pieces. :)
I Heart Purple Ties chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
So very kawaii! _ Next time I hear "Meet Virginia" I'll try thinking "Meet the Ninja" _
Sailor Leo chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Oh god, that was so cute and sweet! Its in character too!
Kry chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
That was adorable I loved it!
Dinc chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
KAWAII! That was so perfect!
thy mousse of Cloud's hair chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
hee hee this was great i loved it *clicks add to fav*
Tini chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
AAH!H!

I'm reviewing your stuff again because this was SOO cute.

It sorta reminded me of in "Chasing Amy" where Alyssa sings the song in front of everyone and then goes and PLANTS one on the girl she's singing it too. Neat.

I LOVED THIS AND I LOVE YOU.

And I think mi amiga Pip emailed you about me.

And I think I already know you, because I wrote Yuffie's Little Escapade and other stories and such. Maybe you remember me?

tini
Reffie Striheart chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Awesome...extremly good...I gotta get new praises...
Lucrecia Langley chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Awesome! Definatly awesome!
jeremey chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
i love i love it i loooooovvvvveeee it very funny and i love trying to pair up final fantasy characters doing things i'd never expect them to do. like kiss and practacially susk the life from yuffie