Reviews for Dead Roses
Love this story, original and unique plot. Well written, very imaginative, and detailed beautifully. I am very happy to have come across this story and it deserves more reviews. I also liked the subtle humor sprinkled in just right and not over done. I love how you were not afraid to sugar coat or hurt characters to tell your story properly. A round of applause from this corner. Great job and hope to see more. Your writing is brilliant and recommend this story for all read. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my god, oh my god!
Aww, love Mac Lir's wolf story.
That is one crazy twist... Poor Severus :(. Well my guess was off but I understand what was taken.
Oh evil twist. I love it!
Love the suspense so far, great job!
Great opening chapter! Excited
scgaraycochea chapter 38 . 5/30/2015
Excelent!
I loved this fic! Thanks a lot for share it!
GregoryWilson chapter 38 . 4/24/2015
THis was pretty neat. I liked it.
whitehound chapter 38 . 2/10/2015
Hum. It's a very good read but I'm not sure that an outcome in which Severus murders a teenager is any better than one in which Remus does, especially as in the books it's Remus who's a stone-cold killer (he rolled up his sleeves as he prepared to execute Peter in cold blood in front of children), and Snape who has witnessed killings but with no suggestion he himself has ever killed anyone.
whitehound chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
Very nice bit of business with the portrait of Mac Lir.

A Potions master is a male schoolteacher (aka a schoolmaster) who teaches Potions.
whitehound chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Typoes - you mean hollows not hallows, and "barely three feet wide" not "nearly three feet". But I don't think it's feasible that Remus would have trouble getting through a tunnel 3ft wide, unless he's the size of a rhino - I don't think even a shire horse is 3ft wide. Better to make it 2ft, or better yet, 20".
whitehound chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
I love the idea that Snape's door-portrait is some creepy creature with a well-developed personality.
whitehound chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Ow - poor Severus.

I'm enjoying this - but there's some confusion as to what sherbet is. Here in Britain sherbet is a sweet white powder which fizzes and crackles when you dip your tongue in it. A lemon sherbet is a yellow sweet about an inch long and shaped like a rugby-ball, made of hard translucent lemon-flavoured sugar-paste and with a hollow in the middle containing sherbet powder.
riverrat chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
This story got better and better the farther it went. There were a few writing mistakes but other than that it was very well written. I really enjoyed it and thank you for finishing this great fiction.