Reviews for Dead Roses
GregoryWilson chapter 38 . 4/24
THis was pretty neat. I liked it.
whitehound chapter 38 . 2/10
Hum. It's a very good read but I'm not sure that an outcome in which Severus murders a teenager is any better than one in which Remus does, especially as in the books it's Remus who's a stone-cold killer (he rolled up his sleeves as he prepared to execute Peter in cold blood in front of children), and Snape who has witnessed killings but with no suggestion he himself has ever killed anyone.
whitehound chapter 18 . 2/10
Very nice bit of business with the portrait of Mac Lir.

A Potions master is a male schoolteacher (aka a schoolmaster) who teaches Potions.
whitehound chapter 14 . 2/10
Typoes - you mean hollows not hallows, and "barely three feet wide" not "nearly three feet". But I don't think it's feasible that Remus would have trouble getting through a tunnel 3ft wide, unless he's the size of a rhino - I don't think even a shire horse is 3ft wide. Better to make it 2ft, or better yet, 20".
whitehound chapter 8 . 2/9
I love the idea that Snape's door-portrait is some creepy creature with a well-developed personality.
whitehound chapter 7 . 2/9
Ow - poor Severus.

I'm enjoying this - but there's some confusion as to what sherbet is. Here in Britain sherbet is a sweet white powder which fizzes and crackles when you dip your tongue in it. A lemon sherbet is a yellow sweet about an inch long and shaped like a rugby-ball, made of hard translucent lemon-flavoured sugar-paste and with a hollow in the middle containing sherbet powder.
riverrat chapter 38 . 5/5/2014
This story got better and better the farther it went. There were a few writing mistakes but other than that it was very well written. I really enjoyed it and thank you for finishing this great fiction.
raptorvelociraptor chapter 34 . 2/5/2014
You know, I don't know why I like Lucius. He's such an ass! It's maddening! Riveting story, btw.
Kiraling chapter 38 . 6/4/2013
.God.

The ending was perfect :') The entire fic was perfect! Thanks so very much for sharing it with us! :)
Kiraling chapter 37 . 6/4/2013
:O :O :O :O :O

I can't even...
Kiraling chapter 33 . 6/4/2013
YES, SEVERUS! Protect your friend with every fibre of your body! (when you get better, of course...).
Kiraling chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Nooo, Moony, what have you done? :(
Kiraling chapter 31 . 6/4/2013
Oh my goodness, this was beautiful :') I guess we can now officially say that Remus and Severus are friends! :3
What's going on with Snape, though? Whatever it is, it's getting worse :( I hope Albus of Remus find the way to stop it!
Kiraling chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
"There still was just something that didn't quite add up in his mind."

My thoughts exactly...
Kiraling chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
Poor Remus :( Having to endure the normal transformation after the bliss of the Wolfsbane... What is going on with Severus?