Reviews for To the Adorable Miss Sally Townsend
shocked. REALLY chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
IRONY GODDAMNIT!

Today, I was watching TV. And on A&E. they were talking about this home and how there were spirits in the house. It began talking about how something was written on the wall or whatever, "To the Adorable Sally Townsend." Okay..basically I watched the whole thing. IT WAS WAYY INTERESTING!

Then 4 hours later...I stumble upon your story. About the story I just watched...

How odd.
savannahbabe101 chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
This is a really great start. You still have a lot of paths open to you with your beginning and you have a nice foreshadowing as well. Perhaps a romance between the Colonel and Sally? You may want to explain your characters a tad bit more, but in further chapters the reader may be able to decipher more about them through their actions. Please continue (and where's John Andre? lol)!
no one chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
nice keep it goin'
GreenWood Elf chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Don't cry! I'll review! Well, I must say when I first saw the summary of this story I was intrigued. And then when I clicked on your bio, I nearly fell out of my chair! I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to find a teenager who knows my dear Andre. I am sixteen as well and as you put it, I am completely obsessed with Major John Andre. So much so that I have a potrait of him above my mantlepiece. I have read so many books on him it isn't funny, so I do know of Sally Townsend. I would love to chat with you about Andre! If you like, my screen name is BerethIthil16 And keep writing! This story has potential.
Theadacia chapter 3 . 9/17/2004