Reviews for Time Paradox
RambleSchapalon chapter 22 . 4/5
This is such a cute and romantic plot line! I adore this story! Please update ASAP!

Tom is so sweet in this story. 3 Though, I didn't expect him to be the one who was pregnant :P
ruth hammond chapter 5 . 3/29
I love the romance, it is about time that they got the love that they deserved. Too fast? I do not think so. There are too many stories out there that go so slow that you loose interest and the story. Some longer stories are fine if they keep the pace and not drop into slumber. On to the next story that I have not read of yours...
smiles
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 22 . 3/8
That was awesome. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon. Will Harry ever make it back to his own time? If so, then will that be the time that Molly becomes a Preweitt? Will Tom become evil when Harry returns to his own time? How long has Harry been in the past? Are the people in the present trying to het Harry back? If so, how are they going to accomplish it? Were Harry's friends told about how far back he was placed? When Harry was sent back to the past did that create an alternate reality?

I hope that you can update soon.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 2 . 3/7
Thanks for the little note at the bottom but I'm a little confused. In the story you said it was almost Christmas time in the year 1944. So wouldn't the next year be 1945? Sorry if that sounds like I'm nitpicking but I'm just curious about the difference. Great story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Lavonya chapter 2 . 1/1
Now he at least has a family he always wanted!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/1
Stupid Malfoy!
Lauren Saint chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
cool story! looking forward to reading more of it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
So little interaction and plot with Tom and Harry's life. Everything seems to happen so quickly. What happens to Harry's future self?
ruth hammond chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Have been enjoying this story...hope for an update soon...
I like the different view of what the suture could be and especially looking forward to when Harry gets back to his own time and what it will look like then.
ruth hammond chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Love stories with little kids...my babies are now 36 and 40...not little anymore...looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Update soon! :):) hope they have another kid, but I hope Harry gets pregnant this time
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Extraordinary chapter really liked it can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Bet something will either go wrong with the Acromantula's or on their next case.
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
Will Harry going back to the future change Tom or will Tom realize that Harry is still alive somehow through their bond and try to find a way back to him.