Reviews for Freefall
Fletty chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awesome story! I've been looking out for Virgil ones; I've noticed that he's the brother least written about... at least judging from what I've read so far... so it was really good to see him and Scott bonding together.

As to did I guess what they were doing? Yep - I knew, just from the title. (Although, I have sky-dived twice myself before tho, so that might have something to do with it.) :-)

Anywayz, if you don't mind, I'm gonna check out the rest of your stories; see what other Thunderbirds ones you have, as I thought this was extremely well-written, with action, excitement and drama all rolled up in one. (Not tonight tho; I have too much on)

Keep up the good work! I hope to see another Virgil one soon. :-)
C.Bell chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great fic. Scott and Virgil are my favourites so I love fics like this. Really nice, well written story. :-)
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This was okay. I like how you've described their relationship. :-)
BeeInYourBonnet chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Doh! I didn't realise that they were skdiving till right at the end. *slaps head*

...Okay, I admit, I'm a sucker for Scott and Virgil fics, and I have to say that this story is - in every way - a perfect gem. Those two were such a great team on-screen, and its great to see you take the time to develop their relationship further. The situation was tense, the suspence heavy, but all the way through Virgil's faith in his brother was constant and unwavering. You really understand the subtlies of that brotherly bond that those two share...this fic definitly left me with a smile on my face!

Your writing is brilliant, and truly gives weight to the story. I hope that you continue to write more Thunderbird fics!
Thunderbird-Shrapnel chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I enjoyed this and thought it was written well!

I didn't guess they were free falling untill you mentioned it so either my brain don't work properly or i'm a little slow on the uptake! I look forward to future stories from you!
HaloGatomon chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*SQUE*

That was a wonderful lil' ficcy! I guessed it was sky-diving when they jumped out *is quite pleased with self* The images of them doing are too awesome XD! And the brotherly-ness, wonderful! You really captured it so well!

I really hope you write more T-Birds fics!
Caerulea chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Really excellent. Wonderful little details about their personalities. Great description of their feelings during the suspense. Looking forward to reading more from you.
The Lilty Warrior chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
OMG! That seriously made me double take! I thought Virg was in TB2 and then in the middle of the fic I kinda went waitaminit and went back to read the beginning again...very well done! I adore Scott and Virgil and I loved the brotherly love! :D
Chibimax chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Awesome story keep it up ;)
Knottaclue chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Oh yes-a very good read! And you sure had me fooled in the first half:) Virgil's thoughts, his personal insights on the differences between his brothers and himself flowed so smoothly and naturally in between the thoughts of his fears. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Claudette chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
You had me guessing. I thought of new 'plane, glider & then finally parachuting.

Good suspense & good brotherly bonding. I liked it.
Tikatu chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Yes, I did figure out they were skydiving. You did a great job here with the two brothers, contrasting their differences in personality but showing their solid, caring relationship. Tightly written and great build up of suspense. Nice job!