Reviews for River of Time
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh my gosh it's so sad! I'm crying so hard. Please Ryou, please survive for Bakura!
Rehema chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
(Teary-eyed)

That was... so sad. Even though the Pharaoh does leave for good at the end, and heaven knows what happens to the Thief King...

Great fic, great insight into the characters... etc... yep.
Freisturz chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I just thought I'd review and tell you this made me cry. Yours is the first story on here to do that. Others have come close, but this one actually made tears.

Well done..
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Ooh. Sadness. I don't like sadness. Well done though. Sad stories are supposed to make me sad...*sigh*...Poor Bakura...

Liliana
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
0-0 ... ;0o0; wah!

soo .. sad !

but i like it ! dont stop there ! please dont stop there !
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
This is really sad, seeing your other half fade away, and there's nothing you can do about it. *sniff* I really like it, although it's so depressing. *sniff*
Shanako chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Yami and Bakura friends? That is so cool! But, Ryou and Yugi are dying, and all the yamis can do is watch. This just made me think about life, death, and age. Again, a very good story.
Herald of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I like it. The idea is new to me, Bakura's reaction to Ryou's mortality. I haven't seen any like it before.
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
It's almost kinder that Takahashi-san has the yamis gone at the end. So Yami Bakura isn't supposedly Bakura-kun's (Bakura-san's?) grandson by the end of it. Yami Bakura's idea for them to go clubbing again, "for old time's sake," is almost funny. Darkly humourous. I read a short story sort of like that once. The yamis don't understand mortals, do they? Anyway, amazing. But VERY SAD!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
T_T It's so sad! But... that's what's bound to happen... poor Bakura, poor Yami... T_T
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Poor kura and yami. If it wasn't for my liking for angst i might just have kill a few random brain cells again. *sweatdrop*

Anyway the story is nice, but Ryou forgot who kura is. *cries* That's just not right. Pure sadness.
admit-let-me-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
SO SAD! But good. I'm crying...

*~*~* PetPetAngel *~*~*
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
::throws things at you:: UGH You're so mean you made me cry! I swear this is the one flaw in being a Yami, you're one forever and you had to stuffer never ending youth! DAMN YOU FATES AND YOU CRUEL WAYS! ::wipes tears away:: Great job!

The *Queen Of Games*
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
So sad! You nearly made me cry! You know, or should know from how much I've told you, how hard it is to get me to cry! This is such a sweet, sad fic. Poor Yami and Bakura.

Very, very good fic.
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
... Does Ryou have Alzhemers? (sp?) Well, it seems that way, with Ryou not being able to remember Bakura and all... *sniffles* Love the angst...