Reviews for I Want You To Know
FreshFish chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hey, every girl wants a Bakura! Who can blame Serenity. I wouldn't mind one, a Ryou, Malik, or Yami Malik. Well ok, he freaks me out a bit. LOL
teagal375 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I think you have serious metal issues to. I'm just kidding. But you wrote this good story called Before Me and You I think. Yea it was TeaxMalik. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Pirate Monkey chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I changed my mind, I love this pairing!
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Nice fic. I'm really not a fan of this pairing-I'm more for Softshipping (RyouSerenity), but this was really good. It describes the feeling of a person trapped in a one-sided romance-I know how that is, I can relate.

Once again, great job!
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Heh. You never know, Shizuka might be harboring secret desires for evil. It's not like they'd show that on the TV show, eh?
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I enjoyed this. I love the Goo Goo Dolls song

'Iris' and I'm a fan of screamshipping, how kewl. Anyways, keep writing such awesome fics!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Poor Shizuka. How many crushes have you made her get on how many people? Hmm... Yuugi, Seto- I think, Bakura, Cynical-grown-up!Bakura, Malik... perhaps- I don't remember, and Yami Bakura! She has a bad case of hormones. All that money for the surgery, but I think the doctors accidentally poked something in her brain. In the case of this fic, the bit that keeps you from doing dangerous things. Like risking getting turned into a little figurine! Poor Shizuka. But... I love the song, and in a strange way, the fic isn't too far-fetched.
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
*snickers* I like this, in a crazy kind of way. Because, I don't normally support any Shizuka pairings but Otogi/Shizuka (I don't even like Honda/Shizuka, how messed up is that?), but you make any pairing look good. You're just that good.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Oh. My. God. Write more screamshipping. Maybe a more...detailed...addition to this one. Dark!Shizuka is something Silvie-chan and I have been toying around with for our screamshipping fic. Isn't it delicious? Please write more.
Mayor Olive chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
O.o Now THAT was different.

But I liked it. xD

PS: That song is indeed by the Goo Goo Dolls; it's called 'Iris'.
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*holds Shizuka's head down while you wash it out.*

The little demon! Being in love with Ishtar/Marik? I mean, that's worse than pairing her with... I dunno, a blind telapath who could get her killed with one wrong move? Just kidding you.

I love that little swear of yours. "Hathor in a hamburger!" *giggles*

Despite the disturbing bizarreness of this fic, i really like it. It's a new prospective, to me at least, adn it's kinda... disturbing. I think I might just have to use the pairing sometime. Anyways, great fic. You are the mistress of strange and unusual pairings.
inuko metallium chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
this couple's okay, but i like shizuka/ryou better... it wasn't that bad. i once saw a picture of these two 2gether on this one site that was in some other language, but i didn't know what language, cos it was that weird stuff that shows up on computers when they unsuccessfully translate cryllic and stuff like that, y'kno? O.o
Mistress of Azure chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Okay...

Who the hell are you, and what have you done with WSJ?

(It was good, by the way.)
abandonedineverysenseoftheword chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
*cheers* Screamshipping! Yayness! All hail non-canon pairings!

Anyhow, lovely, despite the slight OOC-ness in Shizuka. But then again, she'll have to be somewhat OOC for this pairing to work...
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
yami no bakura and shizuka are an interesting couple...anyway, pretty good.