Reviews for The Yamis of Tokyo U: Sophomore
Born of the Water chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I wanted to make it 100. I know you left FF.N a long time ago but I still need to say how great your stories are. You are the only author who has ever been able to make me cry. Your stories are amazing! And you are an amazing author! Thank you for your stories WSJ!
Bokmal14 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I think this is an wonderful story and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
gamer260 chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Love story and please update!
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
This story is terrific! But you updated almost three years ago! When are you going to finish! I want to know what happens next! Espesially with Duke and Mina. Please update!:)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
Aw, it's cut off. * sniffle * I look forward to reading the rest. But I'll need to know where to find the page. So, ja ne. For now.

Liliana
Maxism chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
I'm begging you please update! I really do love it. I was cheering Ryou on during his anger 'spell'. update soon please.
Maxism chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
I know that my review is a little late in coming, but I'm usually laughing too hard to remember to review. I LOVE YOU! And if you ever stop writing good stories, I will hunt you down and destroy you. Thank you! BYE!
Ryou Malik Luvers chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
Hey I love this story, ongoing as it is! Ur friend Ebony Kuroneko, doen't have the sixth story on his account anymore thou, and I'd really like to know all the details that happens in the other realms! Luv tha story, and can't wait for chapter 6 of The Yami's of Tokyo U: Sophomore!
PhoenixFirecat chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Very nice. Awesome surprise with Director-baka...I can't remember where I recognize the name from though...

Yayness!
PhoenixFirecat chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Absolutely awesome chapter! I was howling with laughter multiple times. You totally rock!

Btw, when I saw the first line for Your Hiroshi, I started giggling 'cause I sang that for a talent show at my high school my senior year. And you're right, it is a highly catching song.

Ja ne!
wisdom chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
lol ive had this window open for months WSJ, i love ya but please update son! i dont care if its small anything is fine with me (wants yamis of tokyo u!)
wisdom chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
(for starters, my pn was wisdom before this fic, havent written stuff too lazy just did it so i could navigate better :), wisdom is mine :P) i love ur fic! its great, might i sugest shorter chapters tho lol, im a slow reader so it takes me forever to get thru one, it will also keep us fans satisfied and junk, kuz we get more story faster, always a good thing! tales of the child of fate is my fav. series on i agree siblings do suck

wisdom
a friend chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
i LOVE your story! personnaly im not a big fan of yu-gi-oh nemore but i read the first bit of it when i was, and i was comepletelly captured! ive been reading it over the last few years, please don't leave (i read your profile thing)! im sry but now advice stuff, i think that you should start telling about ryou and serenity more often, they rnt doing nething together, and if whe is supposed to be the next telepath, well make him teach her or something. also its been hard to follow the path of ryous enemies, who are tehy now? the pharoah guy or someone else? email me if u read this!
RippledWaterx3 chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
Hey! Great story! Keep it up!
NeoChaosCrystal chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
*inches away from the Rabid!Unmei* I will never, ever musenap a telepath.

Much loff for new chapter! Er, no loff for what happened, though... *kills all bullies*

Umm... ;; I already emailed you with some of my thoughts, so ciao!