Reviews for Home 3: No Man's Land
zee.m chapter 27 . 7/28/2013
Oh man your fiction was incredibly awesome...
I've completely fallen in love with it. A totally different plot , new locations , new stories ...well it was truly awesome . I know that i 'm little late in reading that fiction . But when you updated it , i was pretty small then . I was seaching a stuff like that and then i found it..
5 stars ...
isaalacrymosaa chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
the best fanfic I've read!

... * no words * *o*

i love it so much!
OveractiveImaginer chapter 27 . 10/7/2008
Ok, I just spent the last... uh... how many days was that? Nevermind, I just read the whole trilogy non-stop and I gotta SQUEAL!

OMG I LOVED IT ALL! You're a damn good writer and all the side humour stuff and the little side stories with Bryce and Hillary had me ROLLING around in laughter and gaining me odd looks from whoever unfortunate enough to find themselves in my presence! :D

My favourite parts of the whole thing had to be: bryce stealing the bra, the alex west dart thing, the 'wasted' conversation, the chapter with lara and bryce simultaneously trying to hide their secrets from the other (checking the wood rot on the assault course? LOL!), the tomb raider game thing, lara and kurtis trying to keep themselves entertained in captivity, the guards' REACTION to them keeping themselves entertained, the whole kurtis-chases-lara on tape thing, and a whole bunch of others I can't remember right now!

Also loved that whole thing with the shades of gray, and the lara-in-shock thing was so brilliantly written!

M... not to mention Kurtis without a shirt - candy for my twisted imagination!

Ok, I think I'm rambling now, sorry! Thanks for an awesome story! I'm gonna go read the rest of your collection now!

(Ooh, and thanks for not being one of those annoying authors that don't allow ppl that don't have a fanfiction account, like yours truly, to post a review! ;P)
Pretty.Pretty.Butterfly chapter 27 . 6/12/2008
wow...brill! the whole trilogy was great! I especially enjoyed when Kurtis seemed to turn on Lara in chp26. )
wooljumper1992 chapter 27 . 3/5/2008

I just read this fic within the space of about 2 days. I was absolutely hooked! I was reading before school, after school, instead of homework, at 3am ... but it was totally worth it.

Now, don't hate me for this, but I haven't actually played AoD. I know, right? I stopped playing after Chronicles, and recently got back into the fandom, but ended up skipping ahead to Legend. Why? Because Legend was cheaper on eBay. But anywho, I ended up YouTubing AoD just to see what I was missing, and I discovered this "Kurtis" guy, and pretty much fell in love. Hottest fictional male ever? Possibly.

Sorry, I digress. So urm ... yes, I read the first fic in your trilogy (I reviewed that one as "kneazle" I believe) and, in true "me" style, skipped #2 and headed straight for "No Man's Land". I fail, I know, but I needed to read about Lara and Kurtis' next adventure!

On to the actual reviewing business: YOU WIN AT WRITING. Not only are your characters perfectly written, but your style is impeccable and, if I were in the film industry, I'd snatch your script up in a second. Holy crap, you're good. Every single chapter elicted at least one gasp or "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" from me, and you kept me guessing right to the very last line.

I adored the Bryce/Hillary subplot. It gave the fic that perfect balance between drama and comic relief. And I'm a fellow keshi-head. What a crazy show. Craig Charles is hilarious.

My favourite part has got to be the Jeep scene ... and I am now HOOKED on that song. It's gorgeous.

On a side note, I just realised that whilst I'm reading, I picture Bryce and Hillary as Noah Taylor and Chris Barrie, but Lara and Kurtis are their good old pixelated selves. How very, very odd.

Anywho, I really must go and attend to the homework that has built up on account of my obsessive reading, but may I just take this opportunity to thank you for writing this magnificent story, and congratulate you on being so awesome. I would also like to congratulate Kurtis on being a universal hottie, and Duran Duran, for making good music.

Sorry that this was so long and rambling. Peace out.

kneaz x
KittenKez chapter 27 . 10/11/2007
I loved all 3 Home storys... pitty there isn't a 4th your a great writer :) hope you do more storys about Lara and Kurtis :)
Chirugal chapter 27 . 8/17/2006
I said I would, and I did! :)

I think you've done really, really well with this. :) Your writing style gets better and better as you go through, and I loved the way you had the comic relief of Bryce and Hillary to offset the seriousness of the Lara/Kurtis storyline. In fact, I may have loved the Bryce and Hillary bits more. XD

I also really liked the fact you kept us guessing about Kurtis' real motives. Every time I thought I knew what was going on, he went 'evil' again!

Anyway, great work. *hugs*
bm16 chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
Nice. Quite intense.
Angel K.D chapter 27 . 7/22/2005
Wow! That's You have an unbelievable talent here. This story is just incredible. Especially the ending. It's like one of the best movies or novels of your life. And now it's over...and that simple fact makes you want to cry! The plot is amazing, it provides all the right twists, and everything is easy to imagine going through. If you haven't written a novel yet, you should, seriously. I'd read it! Please, do you plan to write more on this...? Well, even if you don't, and never write a fic again, I'll be happy, cause this was the best thing I've read in a long time!...ENCORE!
akkon chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a brilliant story. I love the way you've entwined the Lara/Kurtis part with the -hilarious - Hilly/Bryce bits. It takes real skill to do so. I admit I rushed forward near the end,(you nearly got me sacked, I was reading it at work and just couldn't stop laughing) but this way I'll have an excuse to go back and re-read it more carefully. It's full of little jewels. The dialogue when Kurtis tells Lara she's bad for his health. That blood and poppies metaphor. The beautiful ending. A real pleasure to read.
Mystique1515 chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
Great story!
VengenceGoddessNemisis chapter 27 . 4/20/2005
onw word;WOW! that was great I hope you wirte more in the future
It's Raining Snow chapter 27 . 2/3/2005
dun dun dahh!

i'm so sad that its over! (cries) it was so good.

but now there's room for more! you have to write more. i need more of your writing! it brightens my days! please write more. i loved this!
Lady Lara Croft chapter 27 . 1/31/2005
I really can't believe it has come to this! *applauds* Encore! Encore! That twist you had there with Kurtis, wow, I really thought he turned against Lara...I was like: What? No way! After everything they went through he had the courage to do that!...But really, I read this from the beginning and stuck to the end, I am lost for words. Absolutely, by far, the best TR fanfiction I've read! I'll be reading this again from the beginning. I still can't believe it ended. You really developed the characters throughout your story, well done! Maybe some day something will inspire you to write another Tomb Raider fanfiction, I wouldn't want to miss it.

THANK YOU, for taking the time to write this and making your reviewers smile, hold their breath, and feel relieved with each fantastic chapters.
theharshlightofday chapter 27 . 1/31/2005
Just one word I can utter: "Wow!"

This is definitely one of the greatest pieces of fanfiction I've ever read! - It has everything: humour, horror, intriguing characters and an amazing plot with so many plot twists I was left feeling quite dizzy! _

Thank you for one of the best reads I have had in a long time! Even if you are not planning anymore Tomb Raider fanfiction, I still look forward to reading any future works! _