Reviews for The Girl Gets Around
Jigbokwe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I dont know why this tory only has 9 reviews. I'm thinking maybe its your summary which doesnt really draw you in. Its a shame that you have so few when less well written fics have a hundred reviews. I loved this story it was a great BA piece. I even got a bit emotional reading the last chapter with her birthday and then whistler showing up at the end. Great story.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
So beautiful!

I'm sad with the Spike situation, I didn't like Illyria much, and I'm kind of angry tha Giles was so vindictive. It really doesn't suit him.

But still, I think this fanfic was great, congrats!
Rayne StarDust chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
...Except the whole immortality thing.

Great story, enjoyed it!
TheSaver chapter 13 . 9/14/2005
wow! I absolutely love that story, you have no idead how happt that made me. you are a very talented writer.
the.woods chapter 13 . 5/25/2005

Amazing story.

Great job on everything. The only problem I had with the story was the idea that Buffy belonged to Angel. As if she was an object or something.

-n
Xiilnek chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
Erm. How did Buffy know about Cordelia? All they ever had anyway was supressed attraction, and ONE KISS - after Cordelia had gotten out of her coma, and just before she left their dimension to join the Powers That Be. (Yeah... am I a geek? Yes, but that's okay.) Anyway, I am enjoying the story a lot, and now off I go to read the next chapters. :)
Moniluv325 chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
very very good! i cant get away from the computer! i absolutly luv it! lolz i recently have been buying all the season and watching them.. i just finishd the 3rd season, lol zim sorta obcessed _ hehe but i luv ur fic... rly good! keep the chaps coming! :P
angel-equals-mine chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
omg that was so sweet, loved the buffy/angel goodness
emerald sorceress chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
Your story is absolutely amazing, I'm suprised no-one has reviewed it. You have a great writing technique and your grammer and spelling is pretty near perfect. A lovely B/A story with some nice smut in there (though nothing to graphic so don't worry kiddies ;) ) an interesting way to bring togtehr the end of both the Buffy and Angel series though i was a bit sad that both gunn and Wes died. one small point you never explained why Giles didn't send Angel any help. I mean I know Angelus killed Jenny but that happened ages ago and I though he'd gotton over that. Still, I suppose bitterness runs deep huh?

great story - looking forward to more of your work.
xtreme2004 chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
i haven't read a buffy story that i've really loved in ages but this one is. it's a great story