Reviews for Flames of Ice
DDAriSieg chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
I like the story please read more Im waiting

ONEGAI SAIMOSS (please) vil du ikke nok (my own languish)ps WHAT...what do they read in thatjournal?
Trigger chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
This is really great. I hope you continue it soon. One of the best Full Metal Alchemist stories I've read! :) More, please! :)
nopenopnope chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
oh my god this is so funny! i love it! wow, that probably wasnt the best thing to say considering the whole kill roy thing but the diary and the whatever he did at the end were really funny! anyway, keep up the good work...update soon!
Armageddon5 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
I hope you continue this story soon. I think it's a good portaryal of Roy and the others in the milatry
The Crimson Comet chapter 2 . 1/19/2005
This is wonderful, please update soon.

Crimson ~*
animedragongirl chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Please update! Please! I'm dying here!
animedragongirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Come on! Update! NOW!
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Awsome. This fanfic had me gripped from the begining. My brother's friend was talking to me the entire time and I heard none of it! Now that's abnormal. I'm usually a very good listener. You have created something incredible, my friend. Many Kudos and a trip to my favorites list for this one.
sempaiko chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
uh... why haven't you updated?

this is GOOD!
Mandy138 chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Hurray! What a wonderful story so far! D Nice characterization and gotta say the Journel part had me laughing out loud for quite some time. Can't wait for more chapters!
Pink Cat chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Please update! This is one of my favorite stories! I'm going to add it to my Favorite Stories list.
Tessa Marlene chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Ok, still haven't finished chapter 2 but it is 1:05 am here and I need sleep. But I'll make sure to bookmark it and rad it later :) This story is too good to be true. It's Roy angst and on top of that, it has my favorite Lieutenant Hawkeye in it, and RoyxRiza romance...oh,joy!

Please, please update. As for constructive critisism, just wanted to point out that it is mentioned in the series that Roy can't fire up his flames when it rains. That's why Hawkeye is always there to back him up just in case.
768476 chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Wah! I love! Yoyu cant leave it hanging like that! Update!
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Wow, what an explosive start you have! I just started watching FMA recently (hehe, and I'm loving every minute of it), and I have to say that I'm really enjoying your story so far! I can't wait to read what you have coming up, as I'm very intrigued! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to come back and check for updates! D

Jaa!

~Baka
orlha chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
_: He set fire to the hospital?

*imagines what Edward n al cld have read* ooh.. something R-rated.. XDD