Reviews for Love Hina Forgotten
Chownz chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Well done! What a great story, I enjoyed the twists of finding out that not only Motoko was the demon; but Shinobu was one as well! At least Kei learnt to grow a pair - now who's the man! LOL

Ka kite ano
ace8488 chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Wow, that was different. At first i thought that it was going to be a angsty fic, then it had one of those great moments. The kind that only Keitaro could pull off without looking like a total idiot. I especially liked how you tied it back into Love Hina cannon. COOL _
Vermilion-ZERO chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
Truly a great story, and wrapped everything up nicely. A shame I only got to read it now, but it's still a goodie.
Minamoto Shiko chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
Wow. This story was great. Unique. Exquisite. Brilliant. It's more like a 300 review story. I'm sure the others will discover it one day. Anyways, great job. Keep making work like this!
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Nice endingm Bugsy, I enjoyed it. Hope to see you update your other stories.

Thanx-DarkHeart P

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!
TornadoReviewer chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
A happy ending finale...And its a good one too.

Whole story was , easy to read and was interesting.

frograss chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Happy finish to a story that started out dark and angst-filled. Thank you for the entertainment and I look forward to your next story.
Gotenks01013 chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
Why are there ONLY 14 reviews? This was wonderful! I just read the entire thing in one sitting and i must say WOW. The actual finale was an extra special touch-this shows you love the original source(manga/anime) VERY much. Glad to see you back among the living. Now PLEASE get back to DEFEATED( I love that one) and maybe i'll get back to FRIEND. Anyway, take care man.
Kei-kun chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Nice chapter, hope to see another one soon.
TornadoReviewer chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Battle prelude to "the final battle scene" and let it be REALLY dramatic.

frograss chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
Fine chapter once again. You have crafted an excellent story with a unique plot and great characters. Very entertaining too.
Kei-kun chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Wow, one surprise after another. Hope to see another chapter soon.
DarkHeart of Ice chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Very interesting, Bugsy. keep up the good work. Oh, BTW, hurry up with the next chapter of Inheritance. OK?

Thanx-DarkHeart P

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!
TornadoReviewer chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
This keeps getting more interesting and dramatic by the chapter.

Fine short story about Kotaro.

frograss chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Fast-moving and exciting chapter as well. Very dark this one is, but it is great reading. Hopefully more people will R & R this one for you. It deserves many more reviews than it has garnered so far.