Reviews for I Would Never Hurt You
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow!...your story is really good for I love anyting to do

with the whole Yuya & Akira shipping.

For I personaly athough I have only read up to vulume 19 of

the managa am tottaly already thinking those two can make the

coolest couple ever! for their so cute together.

But unfortunally Kyo of course is in the picture sadly so I do

not see that happening any time soon in the future which really

sucks!

I know also alot of Author's me included tend to get a tad bit

sidetracked on there stories and move on to somthing else but

all I'm really trying to say is I think it would way awesome if

you could try and finish this story for I think it would be way

worth it in the end and it would most deffetnly please all us

Akira x Yuya fans for there is deffently a alarming unamount

of stories out there about this amazing could be couple!:)

But no presure mind you! you just go ahead and write at your

own ease for your a really good writer, I in the meantime am

all but going crazy as I have so many great SDK ideas to last

me a life time and there all Akira x Yuya of course!hehe:)

Lotus-bugxm9

thanks
Rose Unspindle chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
cool. will there be more? or are ya done with this one?
ELLIE 31773 chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
I love you story. most of all you are righting my favorite pairing Akira/Yuya. I love this pairing more then Kyo/Yuya.
Infinite Inficio chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Oh, this is a GREAT AkiraxYuya story! You captured Akira's emotions and feelings so well! I love the idea of the pairing (since my favourite character is Akira... and Hotaru, no forgetting Hotaru!), even though I like KyoxYuya stories almost as much... So far I've only read up to Volume 25, but I have to subdue to reading it in Indonesian... oh well... Anyway, well done!

Spoilers? Who cares? I read story with spoilers in them, anyway, as it's an annoying habit of mine to be a know-it-all... *sighs*
Cerulean San chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Lovely! You portray Akira so well... I keep thinking that this *is* Akira, and he *is* thinking like this throughout the manga. Ah *w* I wish I had your talent. Must have update soon!
fantasy-monica chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
this was a good story to read...but Akira n Yuya don't go together...anyways nice story u got here...
xiajiang chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
i have to say that this is by far the BEST Yuya and Akira story i have EVER read! i love the emotion you put into the story. so unlucky that i only know english and therefore am only on vol. 15 of the manga but your story has made me so happy. hope u update soon and please please keep going with the story (don't lose interest). i am of course a Kyo and Yuya fan but you have totally made me realize that other parring can also be nice (only with someone such as yourself could have done so). i also love your little spoilers or informations at the end of each chapter (gods only know how greatful i am for those) it help clear up some points. thanks for a wonderful story and update soon!
Sqiggles chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
A great AkiraYuya fic. I'll have to read the rest of your work.

Sqiggles
keyblader222 chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
another awesome chapter! I have only been up to volume 30 still for quite some time now...I really would like to get Volume 31 along w/ the drama CD (samurai gakuen), but sadly, i haven't been to J-town in awhile now. i really like how you describe his thoughts and shed light on the subtle hints kamijyo-san shows. thank you so much for writing this story and i can't wait for you and kamijyo-san to get more SDK and SDK fanfiction out. _ arigato!
wingedangel92 chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Oh my god! This story brings tears to my eyes! please make the next chapter. luv ya.
Triste1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Wonderful, superb, spectacular. Two thumbs up and a bottle of 12 year old rum! You truly have a way of placing the most amazing emotions into a single chapter. Simple, direct and at the same time, oh, so complex. You make it so that the chapter starts out with Akira contemplating about something or other, put in a bit of conflict, add a dash of Yuya and voila! Akira comes out on top, confidence and determination oosing from every pore. It's truly inspiring. Wonderous talent for writing you have here. I don't normally threaten, and I doubt there's need to, but if you don't finish this fic, I will be very disappointed and who knows what I'll do. Maybe send a homosexual ape as penance to ye, oh great author. (After effects of 12 year old rum, please ignore homosexual ape)

Great chapter, lovely words, wonderful emotion. Keep writing, and, damn, the very best of luck to you with future chapters.
Lidens chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
Another emotional chapter. that was good and descriptive. well since i looked through volume 31, i now know that the woman is Sakuya. *damn* well i dunno how she relates to akira. i didn't even know they interacted much. oh well i don't understand jap. well i love your wordings, they are so elegant. well hopefully you update soon.
Tk DuVeraun chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
Oh god, my brain is bleeding. "Muramasa's son" Okay, I don't care that Akari is a guy, but there is just no way that Pretty Legs II is a guy. (*has friends that call Akira and Tokito "Pretty Legs"*)

x.o It's so weird to see everyone's names! (*is *cough* "reading" the Chinese ones and therefore doesn't know most of their names*) I had to guess on who a few people were, but I DO know Pretty Legs II and Cool Hair (Hishigi) XD

_ I still really love your interpretation of Akira (He does NOT have any feelings for Benitora damnit, that belief is completely UNfounded!) It's similar to how I've been veiwing Akira myself, so it's good to know my brain isn't as cracked as I think it is. And also AkariAkira abuse.

*.* Yuan is so cool. I have the calendar picture of him and Hotaru and... DAMN they look so cool! (HotaruShinrei abuse)
Tk DuVeraun chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
XD Ah yes, the ever present need to distinguish between manga and the anime. *entered the fandom and was confused by the mention of "demons" and all other sorts of nonsense.

*waves the "Akira is really Yuya's brother" flag* Yeah.. Especially since Yuya's brother... wasn't.

*gives cookies* Akira is love and I think that this is a very nice portrayl of him _
mystlady chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
This is such a wonderful tale you've written from Akira's pov. You're awesome!