Reviews for Resident Evil: Natural Disaster
Shakahnna chapter 39 . 9/30/2005
A great end to a work that I've really enjoyed. Can't believe how far behind I was but the past few days have been catch up day and loved how you finished it off and how it finishes directly before the games. Am looking forward to reading some of your other fics.
Damsel In Control chapter 39 . 8/31/2005
Hi! I haven't reviewed this in AGES (my username used to be Golden Gal. I think I might be improving a bit on those roman numerals btw. Lol). Anyway, real life dragged me away for awhile and that's why I had stopped reviewing and such. I actually went back and reread all of this over the past few days. I think you did a pretty good job with this. I always loved the idea you had of incomporating the natural disaster theme.

Once again, sorry for the rather late review but I suppose that I did get around to it eventually! :)
Skylamiat chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Any references to Dragon*Con 2004 in here?

You DO know that Frances affected that, too, right?

((P.S.: I actually predicted that Frances would hit Dragon*Con nine months before it happened.))
Shakahnna chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
Talking is a good thing you know, lets us get to become better aquainted with your peoples and that is nice since can try and predict how they are gonna act.
Shakahnna chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Different styles for everyone right? Small isn't always bad :)

Setting the scene is always a good idea, let people get to know your people before anything bad might happen. It's a good idea since that way you can develop an attachment.
Anrisa chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Me likey!
Shakahnna chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Your chapters are too short though :( Am glad to see the protagonists being introduced.
Shakahnna chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Firstly I just wanna say that you have such a completely great idea here. Like combining the two factors together of RE and natural disasters. It was genuinely a stroke of genius.
Sairahiniel chapter 21 . 12/29/2004
Well...drats. Hi its me again! i like this story! Its cool. This isn't some horror story, Carlos! Let's get real,"- Haha i like that line.
Sairahiniel chapter 18 . 12/29/2004
Hey! Go Alice! Kick ass woot! I love this story. its weird but its cool! I hate umbrella with a passion. :D cant wait to read more.
Sairahiniel chapter 13 . 12/29/2004
Nope I didnt expect the new change. I was wondering when the group was gunna show up! What about LJ? . Hehe cant wait to read more!
Kubastank chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
CLAP CLAP CLAP, very good, orignial concept, love it i will continue to read
Damsel In Control chapter 24 . 12/13/2004
Dun dun dun! And so the plot thickens... he he! :P
Damsel In Control chapter 19 . 11/30/2004
I think that this is really starting to come along nicely. Glad that the writers block was only temporary and that is working again so that you can update.
Stormsworder chapter 18 . 11/28/2004
VERY interesting. I'm eager to see more chapters of this fanfic. Keep up the good work. And for the twist of Alice having a niece... *thumbs up*