Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Worlds Apart
Jenny chapter 32 . 5/9/2006
Gasp my Riku gose through a door and is never to be seen again your terrible!
VG-All-Star chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Okay, so Sora, Goofy and Donald are still folowing that path in the meadow, right. I wonder when they will get to Kingdom Hearts again? I guess I'll just find out. Good job on 2nd chapter, by the way.
jade destiny chapter 33 . 4/27/2005
AH! That was GREAT SAKIA! I cant believe its over though. Imma miss it so much. It was so great to read these chapters. I am your number one fan. Its too bad not too many people read this story though. I know that if they did, they would love it as much as me. This story is absolutely great! Its one of the BEST Kingdom Hearts stories I ever read. Its a shame that its over now though. I hope you create another Kingdom Hearts story or make a sequel of this or something! I really liked it and I hate for you to stop writing more stories. I really hope to read some more.
dark dragon 00 chapter 33 . 4/23/2005
this was a really good story go you
chillywilly101 chapter 33 . 4/21/2005
*sniff* it's the end. great story. you better write more!

chillywilly101 chapter 32 . 4/19/2005
Heehee. Great story ~so far~. Anyway, didn't you make Kingdom Hearts: Variant? Something like that. Did you decide to change the ending? Anywhoo, update sOoN! D *gives cream cheese muffin for doing a great story*
jade destiny chapter 32 . 3/11/2005
omg...thank you! One-for writing this story. Its awsome! Two-for writing an epilouge. I thought this story was over and I was like "WHAT THE..." but its not over. I hope this epilouge is long and really good. I also hope you would write a sequel. OR another story just as good..or if its possible...even better. This was great though. I cant wait for you epilouge. I hope you update soon...real real soon. I also hope you would write a sequel or create a new story. If so, please please do it soon also. I always go crazy for one of your chapters and stories
jade destiny chapter 31 . 3/11/2005
omg! AWSOME! I cant believe Sora is gone though. I also cant believe there is only one chapter left! This story is so good! NO! I so so so hope you write another great story like this or a sequel.
VG-All-Star chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Let me just tell you, I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, and this story started off like a way Kingdom Hearts would start off. I guess Kairi really misses Sora. Keep up the good work!
TheDoomBringer chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I liked it, even though i didnt read it yet. Just b/c u got 28 reviews (soon to be 29) doesn't make u better than me. I am the best writer! No one likes you. Just b/c ur popular u get more reviews than me. Im Da Bomb...
jade destiny chapter 29 . 3/9/2005
wow! INTERESTANT! Cheisu is after Sora now. Aleisa and Nirvana are looking for Kairi and Sora. Everything is great. I cant wait till the next chapter. Sora might know about Kairi being here by the next chapter. I hope so. I hope you update real real real real real real soon! Oh yeah, I knew it! I knew Aleisa was the girl that Nirvana liked. Anyway, hope you update soon. This is really good!
JuvenileAngelLuver chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
This story is really good so far!Keep up the good work!
jade destiny chapter 27 . 3/2/2005
aw...I was hoping Kairi would be here in this chapter and be reunited with Sora. Oh well, maybe next chapter..or the chapter after that. Anyway, yay! Sora may be the King of Hearts. LOL...that would be so so so so sweet! I hope so. Cant wait for the next chapter!
jade destiny chapter 26 . 3/2/2005
COOL! Cheisu is the key weilder! I KNEW IT! LOL. Now, Kairi is back. I hope she gets to Kingdom hearts in the next chapter and sees Sora again.
jade destiny chapter 25 . 3/2/2005
ahhaha...I KNEW IT WAS RIKU! Cool! Its good to see him again. Well, read about him again. Anyway, awsome chapter.