Reviews for Ashes
sobreyra274 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
the more i read this story the more i love it! its just so damn amazing! hope brooke gets better! i cant wait to read more! hope you continue! also hope you update soon! i cant wait to find out if brooke really did leave or if she's coming back! i cant wait to read the next chpater! you should be truly very very proud!
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
im totally speechless! i cant wait to read more! i love this story! its so awesome! you did an awesome job! you should be very proud! hope brooke changs back to herself so! hope you continue!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
im totally lovin this story more and more! hope things get better for brathan! i cant wait read more! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
im totally speechless and shocked! i still cant believe brooke went blonde and that they call her peyton! hope brooke goes back to being herslef before peyton and haley died! i cant wait to read more! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
im totally speechless! i cant believe brooke went blonde! i cant wait to read more! awesome job! i love brathan! i love this story!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
i totally love thios story more! im in totally shock! hope things get better for brathan! i cant wait to read more! awesome job! i cant believe they had threesome in a pep rally!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
i love this story! its awesome! i feel bad nathan! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
im in shock! i love this story! hope things get better for brathan and lucas! i cant wait to read more! awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
im totally speechless! im likin this story already! i cant wait to read more! i feel bad for brathan! awesome job!
ElleloveMax85 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
oh my god, you so need to finish this story...oh my god... it's great it's so greated I need another chapter.

Elle
KDMarie chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
I love, love, love this story!

Hope you finish it one day! 0).
sazad123 chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
I love this story,it's got so much angst. Are you going to be updating it soon?
gregcam03 chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
OMG! such a great story. nathan being brooke's kninght in shinning armor makes my heart melt. hope he rescues her soon and finally realize he loves brooke and not just have this physical attraction with her. update soon..
princetongirl chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
loved it update soon
wtlozy chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
LOVE it! And she slipped out on him again! I hope not. Please update the story again soon!