Reviews for Never Just Fade
Cinna and his Clothes chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Ha! Twist in the story! Really awesome!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I like it :) It's a little strange, a little sad, and terribly Luna :D
Izzlei chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This was a great story, and all of your writing is amazing
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Speechless- I had not expected that- it was a nice twist, and it brought another level of deepness to the story.

x Smaginn
deltadeann chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
You did it again.

You...broke my heart and made me just...ache so terribly.

God you are wonderful.
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
beautiful story
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Maybe the best of your stories I have read so far... It is so hard to choose. Anyway, a beatuiful Luna moment. It is sad and heartwarming at the same time. I can't help smile at Luna's rantings, but still it is incredibly sobering, to the edge of tear-ewoking, how lonly she is, and how she deals with it. I can't help but think that if Ginny herself ever read this she would force herself up to Ravenclaw tower at bedtime.

And the plotline (imaginative as it is) apart, your way of writing is masterly. The way you repeat the first line in the last paragraph makes the story circle back to the beginning, makes the reader think again about everything she has read. Oh, and the last line, the line explaining everything, making my eyes wet... You could have written that Ginny was not there, but you did write that she had NEVER been there. Even stronger emphasing Luna's looniness. Wonderful story.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Argh!*tears*So sad!So sad!Booho!*thumbs up*great story mate!
x se chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Poor Luna, that's sad... very, wah...

I gota find some LunaGinny fluff but my search is coming up VERY EMPTY! .

Ah well, great story! _
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
THAT is some GOOD writing. *goes to read more of author's work*
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
*gasps* *Clicks all review options*
Taintless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh, wow! Nicely done! I so did not see that happen! I loved it and am going to put it on my C2 archive! Poor Luna!
Sooza chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Oh, wow. That is so sad. Beautifully written BTW. Like someone else wrote, you don't bash us over the head with stuff.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh my gosh... That was so sweet and sad! I loved the ending! This is so going on my favorite stories list... Kudos to you! Short, but sweet, as they say.

If I'm not coherent, its because I'm half asleep. Anyway, have a nice day and keep up the good work!
kewlausgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
TARA! Tara, Tara, TARA!

That was brilliant! By far the best one you have ever written! It was simple, flowing and with a surprise ending!

Have you been practicing? ;) Or reading a lot of different books? Honestly this is the best I have ever read of your work. I liked it. I like your darker ones, but this, I felt was much more.. happier, and yet sadder.

Defintely keep up with the good work girlie ;)

More like this.

You know what I also think - when you have time - try writing a longer one, because I think you would be a ble to pull it off really well.

*sigh*.. I love fanfics - WELL WRITTEN fanfics that is! And this was GREAT!

~ Kylie