Reviews for YuGiOh! Some People are Worth the Trouble

great fic, great
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
cuuuuuuute!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww that was sweet and very well written. Good Job :)
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
u need to rite wat happen next pls
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
OMG, I loved that! _
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
What can I say to praise you, that hasn't already been said? It's a cute fic. _
Harutemu chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow, I'm sorry people give you such Hell over your writings. Heh, hey again! I was searching for some good fanfics, and I definitely found them, so the least I could do was leave a review. I loved the story, and it was nice to be able to enjoy a fic that didn't revolve solely around gratuitous sex between two hoties…. Not that I don’t love those kind of fics as well.
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
~claps~ very well done. bakura started to get a bit out of character in the end tho, but i liked it :} it goes pretty well, and of course pharoh's wittyness, even in such a compramising position, err, situation : excellent work :D
BOE-4eva chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
that was really good! great story!

Bakura and Yami rock!
yamirachan chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Hey, skyla! 'Been reading ur fics a lot recently! 'Tis gud to find another person like u. Y'know, the person who always hav plenty ideas and plenty of time to update! ... Well, not really much honesty in the last one, but who am I to say ur not quick? Anywayz, please update ur Key of Light. I'm starting to get annoyed that it's only up to chp. 3 still.

- A.T. or Jeanie-Weenie
mariko chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
um, yea, ok...yea, it was alright, gave me a laugh. question though, why the heck is it rated M? i wouldn't say there's anything there that justifies the rating. either way, cool story.
Pharaoh'sEgyptianArabian chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Whoa! I never suspected Bakura! Ten again, I read the top. :) Cool story!
asdasdasdasdasd chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Uhh...skyla? I'm sorry about the other review I gave you in "proud of your boy". Please forgive me?