Reviews for Every Heart For Years
rikku92 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Oh my gosh! This was last updated in 04?

WHY! This is a great story! And I love how Vash is. haha

You should deffinitly consider picking this story back up.
SodiumFree chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Wow this story is awsome!

You have to Update really,really soon_
REVlover92 chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
NNO! I want to know what happens! Please update soon. I love it!
Tigerrelly chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
o...nice twist! I love it! Very intreging. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully soon. hehe Keep up the great work! :)
hope-is-4ever chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Fluffy huh? Sounds interesting _ Hope you update soon
RRoan chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Your story is quite is definately in my persenol top twenty stories, Very good writing. looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
Spider Virus chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Nice introduction. Vash a villian. Nice touch.
WW1 chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
Absolutely loved this story!
vashluver1 chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
OH! FLUFF! Meryl -er- Marina -GAH WHATEVER!- Meryl better go after him. Screw Knives. Leave his punishment to Millie. *evil grin* UPDATE SOON!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
I didn't think it was a boring chapter. You need to have 'fillers' in order to make the story flow properly ;o) Excellent job! Please update soon!

P.S. I'm always in the mood for fluff!
Angie-Eyes chapter 6 . 12/21/2004
This is a very good story...You must update soon! Also if you can find time do update your other story "If Things Were Different" that too is a very good story and very promising, like this one...
DeepCrimsonOtaku chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
Yes! Love the cliffhanger.

This is gonna be interesting. As long as it's good, take your time. ...with a bit of haste nonetheless. I cannot wait; I've been reading this fanfic for a long while now, and I don't plan to stop. I really like to read the introductions. Did you write them yourself? They're great considering I love that philosophical type junk. Good stuff that is. Make sure to update soon, oh plz. Don't want to dissappoint your loyal fans now. ~
hope-is-4ever chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
Evil cliffy...Very evil of you to do that! I don't usually mind when people make up a background for Meryl. As long as it's believable. Hope you update soon!
vashluver1 chapter 6 . 12/9/2004
Just a little constructive criticism: Meryl's name is spelled like Meyrl not Merle. But otherwise, YAY! YOU UPDATED! Finally... Took you long enough. I just love this fic! Meryl? Rem's sister? That IS creative! Congrats! UPDATE... NOW! Please?
Aine of Knockaine chapter 6 . 12/9/2004
Another great chapter! PLEASE update soon!

Oh' one thing I though... I noticed that you wrote 'Merle' half way through the chapter instead of Meryl.