Reviews for Friends Old and New
Just Gwyn chapter 39 . 7/29
Hello! I just wanted to send out a quick 'thank you' for writing this! I have read this so many times throughout the years, and I always come back to read it one more time. It is amazingly well written, and all of the characters feel very real and filled-out. You somehow manage to address anime logic with real world logic without destroying either sets of logic, if that makes sense.

I also love how well you blend the two worlds together. You manage to have both sets of characters have their own strengths and weaknesses without nullifying the strengths and weaknesses of the other set of characters.

This may sound a bit jumbled, but I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful story!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Flen99 chapter 39 . 11/27/2016
I absolutely love this story! I just can't believe you left the story with so much hype built up!
JGM16 chapter 39 . 11/9/2016
So, is this fic dead?
moon so bright chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
You go Kurama!
moon so bright chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Oh Nabiki, always making the wrong impression.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
The doom!
moon so bright chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Poor Hiei.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Nice 'bro feeling' between the Ranma and Yusuke. Also, I like the verbal ribbing going on between Kurama and Hiei.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Go Xianpu!
moon so bright chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
So funny - I couldn't stop laughing!
Vangran chapter 39 . 9/15/2016
Oh Yomi you bastard, you should have let bygones be bygones.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/5/2016
I love this story so much. Are you planning to come back to it? I am completely willing to bribe you with fan art.
andysanime chapter 33 . 4/17/2016
I would normally give up on a fic when it hasn't been updated since 2010, but the fact that you are still writing stories gives me hope... I absolutely love this story. I have read this multiple times in the past years, and I really hope you do finish this.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/19/2016
Soooo ... another dead fic?