Reviews for Friends Old and New
Lia Silverclaw chapter 36 . 5/24
I seem to recall that you once promised to finish this story. Not sure if you ever will but I hope you do because this really is a good story and it's a shame to leave it unfinished.
16DA chapter 13 . 5/11
OH MY GOD so cute! XD
Oh I do hope you decide to Come back to this story someday becouse its really good. I never finnished reading Ranma 1/2 but what I read of it was funny and I love YYH and what you did in this ff is awesome! Yomi's plan isnt going to work It wold be totally awesome if Ranma in berserker mode almost kills Yomi instead and Kurama finnishes Yomi off but all I can do is speculate if you dont come back to this story. I wanna see what Kurama has planed for Ranmas punishment for being so gullible and trusting to strangers especially demon strangers. I can just picture Kurama saying "Otooto you are in so much trouble" in the most calm quite and scary tone while Ranmas cat ears and tail show how worried ad sad he is for upsetting his nii-san.
Dragish chapter 39 . 4/24
I just marathon read this and enjoyed it alot.
I like the fact that both sides are equal and power at the start and grow together at the same rate. The main cast of both shows stay in the spot light and don't fall behind.
It is a shame about Nodoka but given Ranma support network it makes sense about what happened to her, maybe if you had continued this she might show up again, but that is a line of thought that probably will never have an answer.
The last bit of chapter 39 was great, finally showing what is giong with Ranma and showing Yomi being a slick bitch. Though the fact that even a a beserker Ranma does recognize people he likes so her plan probably would have fallen through.
If I interpret what you said about Shampoo right she is pregnant, so how does being in Cat form affect that?
Looking at the date this was last updated it is probably a dead fic, but damn did I like it.
Skylarkcee chapter 39 . 2/26
Just reread this, love it just as much now as I did the first time! Injecting logic into a crazy illogical universe is one of my favorite things and this is full of it. Thanks for writing!
I love how the Rama cast is so broken that Keiko and Yusuke count as a healthy relationship to them.
ERay316 chapter 39 . 1/27
Rest in peace, another dead fanfic. :-(
Aergaia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This... is fuckin hilarious
shugokage chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
Wow a truly interesting story great job!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
And the bombs dropped. This is AWESOME! Update soon:)
xyz chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
LOOOOL, Shampoo and Hiei... xDDDDDDDD
hitotetsuoto chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
Dammit, another dead story with great potential. Tragic ...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
Yomi is going to pay for all of this. By pay I mean he's going to wish someone would kill him. Over all the plots excellent. The flows great. Ryouga being basical a untrained telaporter is spot on. Loved how Atsuko took everyone at the mad house/school to task. Those fools have had that coming for a long time. Over all this has been a very fun read. You have writen everyone very well. I would like to thank you for choicing to write this and share it.
Future Nekomata chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Nice example of a Czechof's gun.
spicarus chapter 39 . 3/14/2014
A good story all around.

I liked how you dealt with/wrote out Nodoka. It really seemed to fit her character. But, I would like to point out that, as I recall form the animae and manga, Nodoka didn't choose the seppeku pledge. In fact she was violently opposed to Genma taking Ranma away for training. Genma wrote up the contract, tricked Ranma into "signing" it and, as far as I can remember, basically left it behind for Nodoka to find when he took off with Ranma.
That's not to say I think she was a good parent. But, I think she got too bound up in the idea of the contract because that was all she had for so long.

I particularly approve of how you developed Kasumi and Ranma in this story. The slow realization that they could have more in their lives than what they currently had works very well.

The relationship between Soun and Atsuko is also interesting to see, and I hope it stays for a bit. I think that Atsuko could really help the Tendo girls, if they will let her that is.

I truly hope you return to this story someday.