Reviews for Friends Old and New
Skylarkcee chapter 39 . 5h ago
Just reread this, love it just as much now as I did the first time! Injecting logic into a crazy illogical universe is one of my favorite things and this is full of it. Thanks for writing!
I love how the Rama cast is so broken that Keiko and Yusuke count as a healthy relationship to them.
ERay316 chapter 39 . 1/27
Rest in peace, another dead fanfic. :-(
Aergaia chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This... is fuckin hilarious
shugokage chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
Wow a truly interesting story great job!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
And the bombs dropped. This is AWESOME! Update soon:)
xyz chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
LOOOOL, Shampoo and Hiei... xDDDDDDDD
hitotetsuoto chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
Dammit, another dead story with great potential. Tragic ...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 39 . 4/30/2014
Yomi is going to pay for all of this. By pay I mean he's going to wish someone would kill him. Over all the plots excellent. The flows great. Ryouga being basical a untrained telaporter is spot on. Loved how Atsuko took everyone at the mad house/school to task. Those fools have had that coming for a long time. Over all this has been a very fun read. You have writen everyone very well. I would like to thank you for choicing to write this and share it.
Future Nekomata chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Nice example of a Czechof's gun.
spicarus chapter 39 . 3/14/2014
A good story all around.

I liked how you dealt with/wrote out Nodoka. It really seemed to fit her character. But, I would like to point out that, as I recall form the animae and manga, Nodoka didn't choose the seppeku pledge. In fact she was violently opposed to Genma taking Ranma away for training. Genma wrote up the contract, tricked Ranma into "signing" it and, as far as I can remember, basically left it behind for Nodoka to find when he took off with Ranma.
That's not to say I think she was a good parent. But, I think she got too bound up in the idea of the contract because that was all she had for so long.

I particularly approve of how you developed Kasumi and Ranma in this story. The slow realization that they could have more in their lives than what they currently had works very well.

The relationship between Soun and Atsuko is also interesting to see, and I hope it stays for a bit. I think that Atsuko could really help the Tendo girls, if they will let her that is.

I truly hope you return to this story someday.
spicarus chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
I'm going to brake my normal rule about not commenting until I've finished reading all posted chapters.

I know you want to limit the number of characters and view points you have to deal with, but considering how the relationship between Shiori and Ranma is developing I could easily see Genma getting dispirit enough to contact Nodoka himself just to preserve his influence with Ranma. It would be rather interesting to see how Shiori, Nodoka and Ranma would handle that meeting.

Just a thought that's probably been sent your way before.
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 39 . 3/7/2014
More please this is amazing, well thought out, and even years after reading it and rereading it I find myself redrawn to it(even without an update)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 39 . 2/2/2014
You know what'd be hilarious? If in the Kurama vs. Ranma fight, Shampoo entered the arena (seeing as none of the demons are allowed) and suddenly gives birth right then and there, making Ranma faint - thus snapping him out of his cat-induced madness.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Okay, but I wish you'd stop making Yusuke act so out of character. He doesn't anguish this friggin much man. YuYu Hakusho is not friggin Ranma 1/2. It doesn't focus on the same repetitive plot-points for the whole series. it's called development. Something Ranma 1/2-fanboys dunno of 'cause Rumiko failed to develop her characters.

Phew, sorry for the rant but it's just you're making Yusuke seem like Ichigo-emo and it's pissing me off.

Other than that the fight was cool and I enjoyed Kasumi admitting she prefers Kurama over Tofu. It made sense since Kurama is so much more mature than Tofu. I can't ever see Kasumi-chan falling for such a childish man who won't even talk to her properly.