Reviews for The Vampire's Soul
BlackMoon08 chapter 1 . 3/14
Before i leave your story : Love it! perfect AU ! Of course Harry and Draco being teenage boys their emotions are all over the place ( horny one moment, hungry the next, and angry and confused right after )... A few critiques if you wouldn't mind some creative advice? 1) Grammar and syntax was not that good, but not deplorable and easy to interpret. 2) There are a few places where the details are vague and it's a little difficult to understand what you mean, you could structure it a bit more... 3) A better distinction between the past and present in some chapters so that it's easy to follow... Sorry if i offended you in anyway ! I'm just trying to help *runs away and hides* Don't hate me!
AliceCullen3 chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
LOVE IT!
Rooz990 chapter 40 . 10/2/2011
fantastic story
Sasha Mubijo chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This is boring, your grammar and spelling need work, your speech needs more depth, your words are very simple and undiscriptive, and you made Harry pathetic. Anyone with half a brain would be scared out of their mind, not relaxing into their creepy, perverted captor's arms as they bathe their nude body.
hikari chapter 40 . 8/13/2011
the story let me speachless. its gread and i dont have words to explain what i feel now after i read it. i wish there were a better word than exceptinal or smth else to describe the story but it isnt. im glad i read it even if at first i was a little descouraged by the size of it. thankyou for posting this incredible story and i hope u will write smth as good as this:D

XD
MzMilo chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
i love it
WriterARose chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
LOL! I love the Harry-apple conversation! Very well written!
wild fish chapter 40 . 11/16/2010
i love this story, it amazing the way you made it suspensful and the way you showed the backstory of the charcters. your a great writer please dont stop. ive got a sugestion have you ever tried a harry x viktor story because i thinks that theres something there.
Imalena chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
waw, this chapter is rather confusing... Is Draco a prince? Is he the one who attacked the kingdom? And when was that?

Well, I guess I'll find out later
K.N.L chapter 40 . 5/19/2010
wow I loved this story much
Crystal chapter 40 . 12/29/2009
Hey, I just came across you fic and have been reading it for the past two days and just finished. I must say Job Well Done. I loved it. It has to be one of my favorite and probably the best vampire draco/harry fic I have read. I notice you have discontinued your sequel. I am sadden by that. i hope you will start it again one day. If not this is a great ending. hope to see more from you that is as good as thing one was.
phoenix serpent chapter 40 . 5/28/2009
I like this story though the change in the first and second person were a little confusing. all in all it was a good story. Great work!
Anytha5 chapter 40 . 5/26/2009
That was actually a very good story. The Draconis and Harold part kind of confused me when they came. It was a very good story
Anytha5 chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
That is awful. How could he do that?
V4mp1r3 L0v3r chapter 40 . 4/6/2009
That was really good, I don't usually read longer fics... I liked this one though.