Reviews for A Day in the Life
Irritus185 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
actually a very good story. don't know why you said you're not good at writing. your style is quite unigue (interesting use of time slots...COOLLIE!) heh, the humor wasn't half-bad either (oh...who am i kidding? some of it made me burst out laughing! lol)

the thing i enjoyed the most was how you captured Kitsune's personality. very few fics go deeper into what she's like, so i thank you for doing so. the whole underwear jokes were a bit disturbing though (is Kitsune really that perverted?...wait, don't answer that; the fact she got Kanako to dress in a dominatrix outfit like in volume 12 proves she's ten times the pervert Keitaro is)

anyway, this is a very good fic, can't wait for the next chapter on Motoko. i think i know how it'll go though: perverted males, lecherous males, weak males, MUST DESTROY MALES! (run Keitaro run!) lol hope to see ya writing again soon!

Yamiga'sLight
Enders-Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Dude, this is awsome. you realy need to write more on it. lots more. i love the interview at the end. keep up the great work!

-Jade-Dragon, aka Jade-san
WWLAOS chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I love it. I think you did a great job of capturing Kono's essence. Now you can sell it. M, Essence of Kitsune. You'll be a millionaire! Uhh, anyway, please update soon. Please? I can't wait for the Goddess Motoko Aoyama's chapter. Well, I suppose I can, but I'd really rather not.
Plecostomus chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
WOAH! Its a damn good fanfic i tell ya! write more!write more!it really seems as if u are there in real life to experience what happened! Why don't you do Koalla? It'll be interesting to find out what she does in her life!
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
This is a very interesting outtake on what goes in the minds of every character, both major and minor, in "Love Hina".

Kitsune being candid? I have to agree with you on that.

About the "entries" in the life of Kitsune, I have to admit you were getting pretty close to understanding her personality.

You could do the same with Motoko Aoyama. She has a very disciplined nature, and probably would be weak when dealing with issues of love.
Kamui Archetype chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Great job! A very nice look into the daily life of one of the most underused characters in Love Hina. I definitely agree with your reasoning in using the anime as opposed to the manga, considering the anime had a bit more of a "routine" feeling to it. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters (especially Shinobu's and Mizuho's)!
kyee7k chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
i liked kitsune's insight into how she viewed naru's perception of keitaro. it was very refreshing and it made naru the bad girl for once and keitaro the innocent, clumsy person we all know and love from the show.

it was particularly insightful that all the other girls can see through naru's tantrum monologue. makes you guess why a guy like keitaro is with a loser like naru.

anyway, please continue with this perceptive story...or else. :)
ApocalypticPOTATO chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Yes! This was excellent. So very funny and creative.

If you do this good with my Motoko, I will be a very very happy person.