Reviews for Last Dance
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw, I loved this! It was really, really good!

Thanks for writing!I'll read more of your stories!

Twilighthippie1 )
shilo chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw! So sweet yet sad but you covered that eps pretty well. The behind the scene aspect is what I like alot in fics that the anime doesn't give us. The dance part was very cute yet its something I could totally picture in my head. You have quite the way with words and visuals, I'm just in awe at your writing style. Can't wait to see what else you come up with whether it be more Brandon and Maria (like it SHOULD! *waves Brandon/Maria banner*) or just any of the characters. I'll be looking forward to them.
Xelestial chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I really liked this! I had always thought that, that the dance would be perfect for them to kiss at and tell each other how they feel...It's so sad though :'(
Wolf's Spirit chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I really liked this! Could you please answer a question for me? I'm wondering what episode numbers "rain" and "go" were. Those are the two that I saw. Can you dill me in?
Zosocrowe chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
What a nice piece! It's heart-warming, but a bit sad too. I love Brandon...he's so...I don't know, innocent,and you've captured that nicely. Great job!
japanfanatic chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
i luv this story! itz so cute! i just discovered gungrave, and jus watched dis episode... but itz sorta sad... cause maria jus thot of him as a little brother, than a MAN. yea... update soon! i knoe i'm ritin a lot... but i really do luv gungrave... and brandon heat! yea... if u dont update... i'll call millenia to kill you... lolz. (altho ive onli rote one story here... and it wuz about kodomo no omocha... but still... lolz... kk i'll go now... but i'll cum bak latr... kk bai.)

sAyOnARa! JApaNFaNaTIc
Not so Blind Mieko chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aw... so cute. God, watching the series allways makes me so sad. This is kind of like it, but in a more heart-warming way.:)