Reviews for Crisis on Infinite Mirths
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Wow. That was definite epicness. You've got serious talent. Actually, I've said the basic equivalent of this to about five other people so far, but it's true! You're really good at this. This WAS the epic crossover battle of the century, or whatever you called it. I really enjoyed reading it. And the fact that you completed it within two weeks is more than impressive. I commend you on your great talent. I mean, it's obvious you got as much into this story writing it as I did reading it. This is the kind of stuff I live for.
anonny125 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
That. Was. Epic. If it was me facing Puppet Homestar I would've been great. That's one of my favorite songs and I can tolerate horrible singing. I experience it a lot when I'm mindlessly singing along with music through headphones...

Also, can I please have an extended epilogue?

Also also, HockeyMonk, you apparently don't know enough about the world(s). The Ungruaits were rejected characters and Hallrunner is the star of a game only available on the Videlectrix website.

...I was going to say something else but I forget what it was...
Shwoo chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
That was great, and so in-character. Your Homestar Runner fanfiction always cheers me up. Thanks.
HockeyMonk chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Hey man, it was a cool story. But i follow the homestar world alot and somethings didnt make sense, like who was deke and hallrunner? and were the ungriats those hooded guys from trogdor or somfink else? did you make them up? also, the 20X6 version of homestar is acually named 1up.
Ironic Insomniac chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
It was pretty amazing. I love how you made the different universes repsond to each other. Nice job fitting in that reference to "Pom Pom's Eleven." Could I see the full epilogue? Thanks.
Lancetheyoung chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
Accurate! Jaw-Dropping! Epic! Increadible! Most Homestar fan-fics are horrible, as the writing doesn't quite live up to the authintic banter spewed out by the Brothers Chaps. Plus when the show goes from flash to just written-out-words, it all kinda falls apart (This problem is also present in Calvin & Hobbes fan-fics, as those two were only meant to be in comics).

But YOU! You managed to capture the charm of Homestar Runner perfectly in your text! The dialouge is perfect for the characters, and the scale of the things happening is great!

I'm a little annoyed at the revelation of The Shadowy Villain's identity. I would've rather it be Homeschool, carrying a grudge against his brother for stealing all the glory, and having Homestar tragically fight him. But that would admittingly be pretty predictable.

Anyway, great work. Espicially on Homestar, Strong Bad, and Stinkoman. If you decide to do a sequal (Zero Hour?), I'll be sure to read.
Groovy Dudette chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Holy cow...a while a go I found this story, skimmed it over really fast but dropped it because it was too confusing. (LoL ...;)

But after a second more focused reading I LOVED it! What a great idea! You are SUCH a good writter! I salute you ;)

My only gripe would be making the Homestar puppet evil. I dunno that just bothered me a bit. But maybe thats just me ;)

Oh! And while I'm here...*nudge nudge* when are you going to update Pom Pom's eleven? _
PPP SSC chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
I'm sorry about ragging on you about Crackotage. I should have checked.

Still one of the best stories. Actually the only reason I'm reviewing again is so I can add this story to my favorite stories list which I previously neglected to do.
Invalid Irken chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
You sir, are a GENIUS. I laughed, I cried, I... ate dinner. Beautiful. Even better than Pom pom's 11 (I like the déjà vu joke...). Nothing else to say. You're the best Homestar Runner Fanfiction writer in the universe, unless TBC secretly has an account *shifty eyes*.
NeoSmilyFace chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Heh. The non-extended epilouge suggested a sequil.

Surrey for the misspoelings. I'm tires.

_ (at least i stelld taht righe!)
Zornith chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
HOLY SHAZBOT! This is the ultimate greatest story of Homestar I ever read. They should make this with animation like a cartoon
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Umm... I loved it overall. One dire mistake: Crackotage is NOT talking in couplets in this story. But I liked that part of Chapter 2 when Homestar didn't know Dangeresque wasn't real. And that part in Chapter 3 when Strong Sad defeated the robot through emotions.
NeoSmilyFace chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
P.P.S. Send me an extended Epilogue! And yes, curse that real-person rule (especially since the only one who can truly defeat Puppet Homestar is Mike and Matt's niece [aka Little Girl]).
NeoSmilyFace chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
This totally ROCKS! Please do a sequel! This was over WAY too soon. That and the fact that you typed Homestar's speech impediment (though it was accurate, you remembered that Homestar's L's are correctly articulated) were the only flaws in this story, and they were more than made up for. I still think that you should write a sequel, though. I'm adding this to my favorite stories list, and I'm highly reccominding this story to others.

- _

P.S. Did I mention this rocks?
galebalesh chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
no...*stumbles away from last sentence*No...*eyes get huge*NO!

IT NEVER ENDS!STUPID CRAP-FOR-CRAP-PUPPET!