Reviews for Just Too Tempting
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 2/18
Draco shouldve just gone to griffindore or ravenclaw and avoided slytherin all togeteher
PatronusOwl21660 chapter 25 . 2/1
*tears* *feels* *sobs at three in the morning on a school night because this story is that good*

-PatronusOwl
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
You had me crying for the last 14 chapters it was amazing thankyou for bringing this magnificent piece of fanfiction into the world
Strawberry White Tiger chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Love this story so much :) x
IsabellaElric chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I have many more chapters to go, and I would usually post a review after I read everything, but! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I was listening to the song while I was reading it, and it was so wonderful! The song fit perfectly, as did all the other chapters with the guys dancing with Hermione, but this was the best! Never pictured James with Hermione, but now I do! I am so excited to keep reading now! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
I know I'm a bit late to review, but I really like Evanescence, and when I read the first part of the lyrics, I nearly fainted. I love this story so far, I'm planning on finishing it tomorrow, if not today ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
move on to the romance!
Kailah Bounderant chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Yes! I absolutely love your story! I love James and you're story is amazing! Simply beautiful! Them hating bitches need to suck it!
Lalina92 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
i love that fact that they stayed
GirlGenius2 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Bill was born around 1970...
Ishita Tripathi chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
'Next lesson happened to be Potions with Ravenclaw'
'The group of five all started walking at an incredibly slow pace towards their DADA classroom'
'Bill had walked back with the Marauders and Hermione to the Common Room'

Which one is it- Potions, DADA or a free period?
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Love this story! You're a genius!
Brittany M chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
I've been reading this story for a bit because I really wanted to read a more original pairing for Hermione. So far this is bizarre but we'll written and interesting. I hope the rest of the story is equal in quality. Good job!
Shermo chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Oh, thank you so much for writing this! You can't find a fic where Hermione stays and they have wonderful babies and all that nonsense. I say screw it-if you're in the past, do whatever the heck you want.

That being said, I loved everything about this. The characters were well-written, and very in-character. You are a fabulous writer. I read this all in one go.

Write a sequel, please! Think of the children! (Quite literally, as it would be about their kids) I would read it, faithfully I might add, and review like I don't have anything better to do (which I don't).

Shermo
piperholly7 chapter 25 . 6/20/2013
Aww, I'm kinda sad that Hermione and Draco were never born. (I might've nearly cried) But overall love the story!