Reviews for Just Too Tempting
me chapter 20 . 4/28
*sobs
that ending
me chapter 18 . 4/28
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck dmit hermy you shouldn't have squealed he cant do anything to u
me chapter 17 . 4/28
dammit I ship it sm but wut will happen to future hermy!
me chapter 8 . 4/28
And this is how the world was screwed up.
The early humans aka wizards travelled to the future, got intercepted and befuddled AND obliviated, then merged with muggles and the wizarding race died out.
I'm guessing Marlene is going to be paired with Draco. Let's pray she doesn't turn out to be a Mary Sue like most of Draco's love interest I've read before. So far, she has the characteristics of it but I won't make a conclusion until the character is fully developed.
Sarah Harrison chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
A truly awesome and brilliant fanfiction. James and Hermione are my new favourite couple and the plot is quite good as well. Loved it!
SSB chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
james is like herms father
and besides ron would kill uncle james
OldGeezer21 chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
If Hermione is 'Mi Hooper,' I'm 'Me Gusta'
MyPatronusIsAnOtter chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Hello, I l9be this fabric. Also, it is possible to hear a player in chess in 3 movex, I've done it.
Kara chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I'm enjoying this
chibi-Clar chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
I like how you ended it with all the maybes .
Nice!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This is exciting
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Sassay
lady-ravnclaw chapter 25 . 4/19/2015
Well that was very brilliant. I did really love that. I had so many ideas running around in my head about what could possibly happen but the end was so sweet even though it kind of had a sad tinge to it because of the miscarriage and poor Narcissa. I thought that the reactions to Hermione's identity were spot on. There were over/under done at all. The interludes were also quite fun because I enjoyed having to work out who was speaking. It was a very well written story which had me gripped. Well done and thanks for writing this lovely story