Reviews for Just Too Tempting
SSB chapter 10 . 4/21
james is like herms father
and besides ron would kill uncle james
OldGeezer21 chapter 2 . 1/20
If Hermione is 'Mi Hooper,' I'm 'Me Gusta'
MyPatronusIsAnOtter chapter 9 . 1/3
Hello, I l9be this fabric. Also, it is possible to hear a player in chess in 3 movex, I've done it.
Kara chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
I'm enjoying this
chibi-Clar chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
I like how you ended it with all the maybes .
Nice!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This is exciting
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Sassay
les-revolutionnaires chapter 25 . 4/19/2015
Well that was very brilliant. I did really love that. I had so many ideas running around in my head about what could possibly happen but the end was so sweet even though it kind of had a sad tinge to it because of the miscarriage and poor Narcissa. I thought that the reactions to Hermione's identity were spot on. There were over/under done at all. The interludes were also quite fun because I enjoyed having to work out who was speaking. It was a very well written story which had me gripped. Well done and thanks for writing this lovely story
Kristy chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
It's impossible to win a chess game in three moves. I'm sorry if someone already answered this, but I don't really read comments.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Draco shouldve just gone to griffindore or ravenclaw and avoided slytherin all togeteher
SkyThorn15634 chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
*tears* *feels* *sobs at three in the morning on a school night because this story is that good*

-PatronusOwl
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
You had me crying for the last 14 chapters it was amazing thankyou for bringing this magnificent piece of fanfiction into the world
Strawberry White Tiger chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Love this story so much :) x
IsabellaElric chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I have many more chapters to go, and I would usually post a review after I read everything, but! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I was listening to the song while I was reading it, and it was so wonderful! The song fit perfectly, as did all the other chapters with the guys dancing with Hermione, but this was the best! Never pictured James with Hermione, but now I do! I am so excited to keep reading now! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
I know I'm a bit late to review, but I really like Evanescence, and when I read the first part of the lyrics, I nearly fainted. I love this story so far, I'm planning on finishing it tomorrow, if not today ;)