Reviews for Subjectively Speaking
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You're great. Unfortunetely you still don't own Weiss Kreuz, otherwise there could be a second season with as less logic as in the first, but with a lot more fun. And quite interesting bed talks. XD
Rajendora chapter 1 . 9/14/2005

"Shut up" "Make me."

I loved it!
annakas chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
*snicker* This was so amusing. Aww of course Brad we believe you that you are not jelouz *pats him*

Now you made me very curious about Aya and Yohji. I so need to see their bed talk the next day. I have always imagined Aya to be one heck of a jelouz and possessive lover and would like to see Yohji explanation about Schuldig. *snicker* That would be amusing.

Y: But Aya it was dark I didn't see

A: hn

Y: I was drunk

A: *glare*

Y: I saw the red hair and though it was you

A: *shine-glare* I thought it was dark *teeth critting*

Y: Heh... erm I can explain

A: *deadly whisper* Yohji...

Y: Yes Aya-kun

A: ...I advise you to run...

So please please please write a companion piece about Aya Yohji.
ME chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Odd. Add more
HerInfernalMajesty chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Cute! I loved it... you should write more... PLEASE!
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Oh my god I love it! _ Priceless moments in the lives of Schu and Brad. I love that whole thing where Brad is so jealous, but he can't admit that. ITs almost like this rp character I have... well couple. _ ones a wh*re and the other's just... anal retintive, and together they make the best memories. Such as this, though the ending was alittle bit to clishe, but that might be just me. I think its cute, and the beginging and middle make it up! _ keep up the good work!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Ahaha! Absolutely wicked! _ My favourite line: "I can hear you've been watching Sesame Street with Farfarello again. Such an ... astonishing display of intelligence." XDD !

Very funny and very well done. Love the inane conversation.
eMu3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
that was very cute. i especially liked the snookums bit in there.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
snarky and sweet. much love!
purkle-dragon-goddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
OMG! I love it. Completely laughing like an idiot right now and enjoying it-so needed that after my week. Thank you.
RuneYue chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
AH! You're one shot/chapter fics are freakin brilliant! *glomp* You have to be my favourite authour on here...