Reviews for On the Silver Screen
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
omg, that must have been so embarissing .

Ele-chan
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
*laughing* Absolutely wonderful...you capture personalities with such skill and few words that it makes me sick...loved it.

Shuffle Queen
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
lol! Naught Joey, being shy and not telling everyone...I can just imagine Kaiba stealing a phone to point that out..lol! Great fic! _
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wow. That was interesting (in a good way!)... Not as weird as a lot of you fics, though. I was expecting weirdness... Oh, well! I liked it. Interesting topic. Very good.
Her Girl Friday chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Aw. xD Poor Honda. *huggles Honda* And I just want to SMACK Otogi. Has he no consideration for other people's feelings? Really!

The part at the end with Jounouchi and Kaiba was adorable, though I wouldn't want to have a conversation with them over the phone - can you imagine them snatching the phone away from each other all the time and having to talk to different person every two seconds? Unless they were on speaker...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Oh my. Poor Honda. I'd die. No, I'd kill myself. , That has got to be so incredibly embarrassing... Ugh.

But the convo afterwords with Joey- that was brilliant! They're all such goofballs... LOL.

Nice job!

DSF
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
ohh definetly luvd this 1
Wai - Aki chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Absolutely adorable, poor Honda. *grins* Joey's phone call was the BEST part. Gotta love Kaiba. XD

- Wai
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
/"Puppy's being shy," Kaiba supplied. "And disobedient."/

I LOVE that line! It's so in character yet so cute!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*giggles insanely* I almost feel bad for Honda...really, I do. But damn, it's just so funny. I can't imagine being in his shoes. *cackles* Otogi is evill! But in a semi-good way. Sorta. Cos he makes me giggle. *grins* Loved the bit at the end. Joey and Seto are my faves! The last bit by Honda was a nice touch too. Aw, I just love their little rambles. *grins insanely* *glomps Misura* *waves rapidly*

Later yo,

Icy
Lin McGregor chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wai o_o Cool ga! Your style of writing is really good and the story is so cute! I'd just like to know whether Otogi did know about the cameras...
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
ROFL! This was hilarious...and very cute. Thanks for the laugh.
radiany chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
...Misura. I don't believe you.

You are the most RANDOM person I've ever come across xD This was very...unique. A bit muddled and muddy but amusing in its own style.

The last sentence did seem to hang off the edge, making it sound unfinished. But it has it's good points.

...

I adore your paparazzi shower of fangirls.

-R