Reviews for Different meetings
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
that's so sad...they love each other but can't be together yet!
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
OMG, that is so sweet. I loved it, but I hate that they don't see each other again. Forbidden love... *Sigh*
carlicatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Awe, that was so sweet. This is so being added to my Favorites.
TheDarkTraveller chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great story! I am wishing this truly happened in the game now. It would have affected future events probably for the better. This story made me happy just to imagine this scene. Again, great job!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
It puts things into a different perspective doesn't it? I like it and it makes me wonder how this meeting would affect their other encounters later in the game... Interesting... Must ponder for awhile...
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Did Sora just wake up one day and say "I don't like kairi anymore. I like Riku." No! Kidding! This was really good! *Adds to faves*
Dranzen chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Short, and a little bit confusing...but very cute!
cait-the-fangirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
OMG BEAUTIFUL! I love this story! *melts* It was so beautiful! I wanted to cry... really! You are a goddess! You need to write more.
lovergirlalot chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I love it it reminds me of the song simple and clean.
xMissInWonderland chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
How ADORABLE! Oh my gosh u must continue! That is if u want to or were even going to o_O
wolf herana chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
this story was wounderful everything was in its place you made the feeling for them to come to life thank u for thw wounderful story

p.s. it would have been better longer
angie chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
wow, i really like this story...
Nachos chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow. That was sad and sweet. My eyes were wet when I finshed. Please write more. RxS FOREVAH!
Angelic Kitsune Vixen chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
So cute! They are such a cute couple.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
awawawawawawawaw! How cute !I love Riku! he's so hot, and him and Sora are so cute! Micely done!