Reviews for They Call This Royalty
loonymoonyy chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
very good write more soon please
Dogstarlover chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
LOVED IT! Great story so far, I love marauder era stories, plus I think this is the first story I’ve read today that has used spell check :), Due to certain events in the seventh book are you going to portray Regulus as a more complex character as the story progresses or just have him as the usual annoying kid brother. Either way great start keep it coming!
PadfootGal chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
PADFOOTGAL:(running around with an axe) KILL MRS BLACK! KILL REGULUS!

SIRIUS:(staring) um, Paddy? they're already dead.

PADFOOTGAL:(stopping) oh
MissPadfoot92 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I read it- I loved it- so now I'm reviewing it- and I'm asking you to update soon!
yo chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Love it! Uptade quickly, would you?
moony391 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Three words: Con Tin Ue! You heard me, continue!
Dragix chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
I like the idea, the motivation, the creativity... Is there a actual plot or is this it? It's not bad and not terrific.
Eratosthenese chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I really love the idea... and james, but that's a different story. ahem, im just a tad confused, in the beginning you made it sound like Sirius was older than his bro... which is right, but later it sounded like the opposite... i still liked it.
squibbles chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Enjoyed this. I love fics set in Sirius's/Jame's schoolboy years.

Please keep writing :)
creepyapplelady chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
i love it! keep going, i NEED to know what happens next!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
There is another chapter right?

**bounces on the balls of her feet**

Please, please, please, please let there be another chapter attached to this one! I have read two other fics that are similar to yours, but you are the only one of the three that writes in a light-hearted manner (which Sirius was at the time) and with decent spelling and grammar. I like it a lot so far and I hope you continue on with this.

Also, if you like Sirius (which I would suspect you would with this fic ;)) would you be so kind as to read my fics? It doesn't matter which since they're practically independent of one another, but I would very much appreciate your input.

I'd also appreciate it if you update this fic SOON!

Please? :)
KlutzyFreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
SQUEE! This sounds fun! I really enjoy stories that show us a bit of how Sirius childhood was

If you can please include more Regulus, I have a soft spot for him...

Update ASAP!