Reviews for Never Travel With Friends Or Family
greshunkai chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
funny! pdmp! your other reviewers had favorite parts-so i got real cheerful when Raph decides it was ok to be unconscious the first time. ("Fun," Raph muttered, sorry he'd asked.) but you stop before reaching their destination... could be added to.. finding these gems in the archives makes all the labour worth while. thank you for a really fun read.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
this was so funny! some of my favourite parts:

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts..."

An aged mutant rat gyrated across his living room floor, belting out an early nineties classic, impressing himself with his dance moves, and thoroughly enjoying his solitude.

“Mikey! Geez! You don’t have to yell! That was almost as bad as when Raph scared me out of my skin that night at the construction site!” Don raved, one hand pressed over his pounding heart.

“And you haven’t had the hiccups since, have ya?” Raph put in.

“Don. Would you like half of this Mars bar?” he asked, sarcastically sweet.

“Yeah, ok. See, all you had to do was ask,” Donny said, collecting his notebook and missing the glare Mike shot at him.

Leo shook his head and fished his burger out.

“Mikey, I can’t believe you’re going on about a two-cent plastic toy. How childish. How immature. How - hey, I got a yellow one!”

Casey, being the big help that he was, began frantically maneuvering over his seat, catching his foot in the process, and nose-diving into Leonardo's lap.

"Yuk, put him down Leo, you don't know where he's been!" Donny said, cracking up Mike and Raph.

"Not to change the subject, Toots, but explain to me why I've got a box full of plastic containers at my feet?" Casey asked, shoving at it and trying make a comfortable space for his legs.

Splinter listened after them until the tunnels had grown silent.

"YES! Peace!" he crowed ecstatically, pumping his paws in the air.

mind you - SOME of my favs. this whole story rocked!
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
LOL too funny! Don's sticky bo was definantly my favorite part! you definantly had my mind in a disturbing direction with that PLEASE WRITE A SECOND CHAPTER! I would love to see what happens at the farm. LOL SPLINTER DANCING TO I'M TOO SEXY! God is he LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!

tbreader chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Was there supposed to be a second chappy for this? "coughbadgirlcough"

As yhou can see i'm just givin' you a hard time hehe
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Blame ryan Phelan for getting onto you. I've loved his Kim Possible fics so much i checked out his site and there you were bookmarked as a favourite author. I read, i enjoyed, i laughed. You are an awesome writer and i can see why he has you on his fav's list.
pacphys chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
priceless, absolutely priceless. ROTFL LOVE IT! Splinter dancing to I'm too Sexy! Classic alphabet insult game, and I love the joke on Casey! Irksome little buggers aren't they? :-D VERY VERY funny
DbKiT chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
The turtles..on a farm? With real animals? I think the nice lady wanted her house re-done not looked after! Very funny chapter, I hope you find time to continue it!
reluctantdragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2004

very entertaining- please do another chap?
amanda chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I really love this one it was so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Tehehehehehehehe You know what the advantage of being deaf is? Turn off the hearing aide and don't hear a thing. That what i was thinking when i read the end.

This is awesome can't wait for next chapter.
Cat-kun chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Muhahahahhahahahahhahahaha that was funny
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*falls to the floor laughing hysterically* I LOVED THIS! It was...hilarious! I couldn't and STILL can't stop laughing! Ya got all four in such lovely positions! FANTASTIC! They definitely are brothers! And I absolutely loved the bits with Splinter! I always wondered what he did when he was can only mediate so much. *evil smirk*

I loved this entire story! I honestly can't pick a favorite part. Great job! I love your work!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
GAH...I had a great review - well, great as in 'long' - but I managed to delete it with one well misaim of my little finger...bum.

Well, needless to say this was a priceless bit of writing. I loved all the hijinks and shinanegans played out and would have a hard time trying to remember the best ones. Hmm...Splinter dancing and singing 'I'm Too Sexy', Don's dirty bo and the direction you took our minds, Raph's Niagra Falls trick on Don and, of course, Don's rebuttal later on. Just a few of the highlights that gave me the giggles.

Well, keep it cranking cuz I'll be hear waiting for each update!

Be blessed.
Jill chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This was absolutely adorable! Ha ha. I loved it all and was laughing through the whole thing. Please continue with this! What happens when they get there? I want to see their antics at the farmhouse and more of Splinter-karaoke and sappy-TV-watching. Ha ha. Keep up the good work and update soon!
The Fire-breathing-ferret chapter 1 . 9/17/2004