Reviews for 10 Reasons Why Girls Are Troublesome
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
hehehe. this is awesome! .
Methat small voice in my head chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
funnys, poor shika
Flametongue chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very good story, for a one-shot that is. Very good in deed.

By the way; I checked your profile, and I was shocked to see the ammount of stories you've written! So then, I thought it safe to give you my humble request; could you please write more ShikaIno fics? -puppy eyes- please?

/the swed/
Courtmaster Rin chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Nice!
UchihaAkari chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
that was so cute! hehe i dunno what to say.. i'm speechless :p
Coneko chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Aww this was so sweet and kute (but how can girls NOT get obsessed with angsty -hot- guys when they either have byakuugan or sharingan eyes; even if one just happened to kill his clan .). Ok you are definitely one of my favorite authors
Ash's Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was funny and cute
Jini chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Haha, that was so funny! I love it! Shika's perspective of women never ceases to amuse me. But I enjoyed his "reasons" all the same, including the InoShika bit. WRITE MORE!

Jini
katskee chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
that's typical shikamaru. and i love him becoz of it. cute! la na 'ko ibang ma-say eh!
devilicious-jo chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
okay...now i know this story was written LONG time ago...but it's so good i must REVIEW! AW SHIKAMARU! THIS IS SO CUTE!
afaphyte chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
WAH... Ang sweet... Un lng masasabi ko!
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hay... Shika... nabubuhay ka sa katamaran... pero isa yon sa gusto ko sa ugali nya! YAY! talagang makatotohanan yung mga dialogues dito! Shika na Shika! Good work!
crazyforsasuke chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i feel shika in this story..i totally agree to him... minsan nga applicable din yan sa mga lalaki..yung iba lang ah...wala ang galing talaga...nagagawa mong maka relate ang mga readers sa mga gawa mo..galing mo talaga xaoowe..ehehehe may bago ka na namang nickname..hehehe
Tenshiyume24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
KAWAI KATTA DESU! i luv, luv,luv,your style of writing its simple and cute, and meaningful in the same time... u realli captured Shikamaru's personality its soo cute! i also like ur other works..wells cya round Ja ne!
mitzyred chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
wow... it was... waist deep... some reasons apply in real life... very... truesome! lolz
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »