Reviews for 10 Reasons Why Girls Are Troublesome
Tenshiyume24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
KAWAI KATTA DESU! i luv, luv,luv,your style of writing its simple and cute, and meaningful in the same time... u realli captured Shikamaru's personality its soo cute! i also like ur other works..wells cya round Ja ne!
mitzyred chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
wow... it was... waist deep... some reasons apply in real life... very... truesome! lolz
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Apart Naruto himself, one of the manga characters I really like is Shikamaru.

I love his lazy attitude and you portraited it very well...but I prefer ShikaTema pairing fanfics! :p
Razzle chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
hehe aw, that was great. i was snickering till the end when i switched to "aw" XD that was sweet! and funny! *looks at elementary level of words used* *shrugs* oh well XD i enjoyed that a lot
Deiah chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
not as cute as the others (cute meaning kilid) but it wasn't the purpose anyway. love shikamaru's mind. heh. love the reasons because it's true. hahaha.
Genki9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I love ShikaIno fics...but this one takes the cake...really, I enjoy these fics, but you just made them even better...Great job! I loved the allusions to the Holy Book _ Not only were they creative, they helped to drag you into the feeling of poor Shika as Ino rants on and on...I also love the details that aren't too much that only add to the great affect...like the cranes...I"ll be looking foward to reading your other fictions! Keep it up!
The Guy chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Need more ShikaIno's D! Haha, very clever fanfic. Great!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
SHIKA! . Gotta love 'em. You've captured him pretty well.
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
KYUUTE!
tuathafaerie chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Ha, this was hilarious, from Shikamaru's point of view! but also..a little bit...sad? Ai, it's so confusing. I did like it a lot though. Shikamaru is my absolute favorite character from Naruto, and I'm glad people are writing about him. Good job at his personality and everything!

Tuatha :D
addict-07 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
*cheers* daH bhest!
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
lol
Aryanne chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Ah Shikamaru. Just for him, I almost wish Sasuke didn't exist. But then life in the Naruto world WOULD be a little boring... Good story.
buta-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
*nods head and rubs chin* kahit babae ako, i agree na we can be troublesome... once again, a job well done, ate syao!
jeano chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Cute, and absolutely in-character. Great work!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »