Reviews for 10 Reasons Why Girls Are Troublesome
rainwaterglass chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
ooh wonderful! X3 i think this is one of the best shikaino fics ever! u portrayed shikamaru perfectly! _ keep up the good work!
babykakashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
aw...lolz...its funny how Shikamaru always analyses things...whatever the object, person...doesnt matter...always seem to come up with some sort of theory, that makes perfect sense...i think u did a great job of that... keep writing stories!
wRiter Reverie chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Short and simple. Still, it leaves an impression of a well-thought out story. I like this. It observes the Shika/Ino complex, but doesn't try to solve it - giving a very nice touch. Hopefully you'll keep on writing some more of these short and simple one-shots.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aww, Shikimaru-Ino. How sweet. it's so nice to see that Shikimaru cares, even in his own lazily sarcastic way. I love that episode where he and Ino fought; it was cute in an odd sort of way. Must make such fan fic, even a one shot...

I love this story!
Jiri chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Waii! A really cute one-sided ShikaIno XD Well I guess I can assume that your "Nara Shikamaru" mode came from watching the later episodes in Naruto with the battle: Shikamaru vs. Temari? Ehehe I liked how you wrote in Shika's POV ;; very Shikamaru-ish XD
Irukapooka chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aw, too bad that it was a one shot. Anyways, that was really cute!_
Chocobaby chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wow! This is such an awesome fic! I like how Shikamaru complains about everything!
treepresident chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
it can't be one-shot dude you evil bastard wa
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Ahh...sweet fluff...you rule my life.

I'm expecting TFTP 33 tomorrow and I will be sitting in front of my IBM R40, waiting to pounce on the latest chapter of your froggie fic.

That's all. see ya!
fried ryce chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aw! I love it. What else can I say, except that.. I just absolutely adore your writing style. Can't wait for Froggie! :P
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
lol cute! i just love shikamaru.. and this was in his point of view too! ultra coolness
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6