Reviews for Grief and Grace
Caladhriel chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I am guessing that this story is abandoned? I hope not, although it is probable. It is extremely fabulous writing, and you have me hooked. Please continue.
emi chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Hi!
I just finished reading this. It is one of the greatest fics I've ever read and right now I don't know if I hate you for abandoning this story, if I love you for having shared these 6 chapters or if I hate myself for reading this when I saw it was uncompleted. I want to read more...
Periwinkle.Roses chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
more !
I LoVe ChOCoMoNsTeR chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I Love this story!
It's so detailed, and i eagerly wanted to read each chapter and i felt sad when i reached the last one :)
Please update soon!
vampira67 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Please I beg of you continue this story I luv it and I'm dying to know what will happen next plz dont leave me with such heartache or I will fade too
anna chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
how i wished you would update this. i still read this a lot.
Mizuki hikari chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I review a long time ago, but I re-read this and fell in love with it again, please continue this! I love your elfs very much.
cje24576 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Please say you haven't given up on this. This is so good! Please says there's going to be a happy ending. Don't let any of the die. Please update soon. Can't wait for more.
oddthing chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
You must write more :)
ladyarle chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS WONDERFUL STORY... DON'T LEAVE US WITH SUCH BAD TASTE IN OUR MOUTHS! CONTINUE!
yusuke chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CAN YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY IT IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT AND I WANT MORE!
Artep chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness! NO! Not Legolas!
SarcasticShrew Strikes Back chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
"androgynous" is quite possibly NOT the word you want to use here. As it means:

1. being both male and female; hermaphroditic.

2. having both masculine and feminine characteristics.

3. having an ambiguous sexual identity.

4. neither clearly masculine nor clearly feminine in appearance

(from )

Which is . . . not the impression you're giving of Legolas in every other descriptor you ascribe to him.
an chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Will you not update this story. Please do it is an amazing story. Made me weep like mad. Please I beg of you do continue it. Do not abandon it.