Reviews for Cold Comfort
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww..*sniffles* That was both terrible, and great.

Thanks for posting.

Mandy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
aww...that was so good. Def. one of my favorites.
sockmonkeyhere chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
You've captured Illyria so well; her motives and her interpretations as well as her speech. And as always, you've given Spike a spot-on voice, too.

I especially like that you've kept Illyria's persona much more "Old One" than human - at this early point in her shell existence I think that's as it should be. Wonderful job, Dingo.
nokia chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i like illyria, so, if it couldn't be spike and angel surviving, spike and illyria is the next best thing.i don't know if you are planning any more chapters, but i'm hopeful there wil be one or two. anyway it's really good as it is. i'm just greedy.!
pari106 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow. Sad, but sweet. Very touching last few lines. What a horrible thought, that everyone else has died... But Spike and Illyria's characterizations are spot on, and I can see them going back and winning in the end. And do I detect a bit of the Shanshu doing its thing on Spike? The breathing, the shivering, the blood... What a time to get your wish to be human :p Awesome job.
ZevofB3K chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
If this is meant to be Spillyria, you write it so well! I love how she take enough pity on him to help him.
tp96 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Really intense and emotional. Great piece of fiction.
The White Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Please write more, this story is so good! Later!*