Reviews for Redemption
fanfic reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
that was really good, thanks
Jax Malcolm chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
For the longest time, I've hated Hikari because I could only see her as a canon Mary Sue. Yet something still drove me to read this fanfiction, and once I started, I couldn't stop. You portrayed Hikari as something different. Something more human than even the anime series ITSELF has been able to achieve. I wound up seeing Hikari in a whole new light (pun not intended).

In other words, this was absolutely fantastic. A beautiful piece worthy of a spot on my favorites list. Because this is the SECOND fanfiction of yours that I speak this highly of, I think I'll put you on my favorite authors list as well.

Keep up the good work!
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
I'm no longer fond of shounen-ai...(but aside from that) This was...beautiful. Rb, your stories have a way of grasping readers and pulling them into your world...it's..beautiful, amazing...inspiring. You truly are a wonderful writer.
Kit Spooner chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
This is absolutely fascinating. It's a wonderful treatment of a character whose depth tends to get lost in typical Takari stories (which is why I'm generally not much of a Hikari fan). But Redemption is wonderful. Kit, out. _
ohohohoho chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
i liked it but...TK and Iori...not my idea of good couple...
Peacelovin Bitch chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
wow, this story is really cccccoooooollllll...
www chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Wow... that story was amazing... definetly going in my favourites. So original and well written
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Just like you described it in the dreams Kari has been having remind me of the Numemons from the Machinedramon episode...Not of yours best fanfics,but I liked the whole Light/Darkness deal and even the religion parts you added fit in the whole story..._
Leelee chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
I have goosebumps all over my body. This was a very eerie story, laced with haunting wistfulness and unfulfilled longings. Any religious implications were too deep for *me* to grasp, but I caught fleeting glimpses of some underlying message. All in all, I loved this fic. It has almost a 'magical' feel to it.
Hunter-Eli chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
something powerful, you stirred emotions for sure :) very good.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I love this fic! Although it was rather dark, I enjoyed the reality and the seriousness of it.
Ragamuffin chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
::Dear Rb:: At first I was afraid to read the story, but now I'm glad I did. This was, simply put, amazing. I can't believe your story only got 22 reviews, because this is so well-written, angsty, cryptic, beautiful, almost beyond words. I've gotta read more of your stories! The ending, I feel, is the part with the most impact on someone. The part with Good and Evil merging together. Sort of like the theroy that there is no "Good" or "Evil" yet there is one State. This was extremely thought provoking, at the least. Thank you for the moving read, Rb. ::dragonfire::
KA Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Hey, this is the annoying person that bothered you over GTK (a review with reference to present, passing events? Heresyyyyy...); I wanted to check out some of your stories, but you've got so many. O_o I just chose at random and got this one, and it's pretty good! I sense a bit of K.A. Applegate in this writing style (and you like Animorphs and Everworld, too, right? So that further proves that). Ne, she's my literary influence too _ But look how much worse I am... ;;; Anyway, this is very nifty, and I'm gonna have to read more of your stuff now, yay!
Tracie chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Wow. I reread this after not reading it for a while...I'm in class at RCC, we finished our project. Like I said: Wow. Great fic. I can't wait to read your next one. - Trace
MiniMe chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Very nice, gave me goose bumps. Almost poetic in the way it was told. Very good.