Reviews for Teen Titan Pregnancies
This is the worst fan fic ever. Your grammar and spelling are awful, and you have many inconsistencies. Have you ever heard of auto correct? Furthermore, your character development is very poor, making the story very bad.
DIES?! Please please please don't die on me robin please just don't!
First it's Rai Now Its Rae Wow Beast Boy xD Anyways Nice chapter
Nice job on this chapter, The lines should really be in the show!
Scarease chapter 2 . 6/16
Why did beastboys animal senses not pick this up ?
GuestsDontTwerkTheyRead chapter 17 . 2/7
Amazing book!
Katie chapter 6 . 1/24
I liked it. It was cool, but it still had nothing to do with Trigon. I want some Trigon vs. Raven and BeastBoy action!
Katie chapter 5 . 1/24
I liked it, but there was absolutely no Beast Boy ando Raven vs. Trigor stuff. That would not be good for Beast Boy considering the fact that he would probably have to fight him when he knows own that Trion is very powerful.
Katie chapter 4 . 1/24
It was really good. I liked Starfire's mother's name: Luand'er. It's pretty.
Katie chapter 3 . 1/23
It was really good, and the way you described Robins face was so funny. By the way you spelled shaking wrong. I just thought that might help.
Katie chapter 2 . 1/23
I like it. Robin seemed really scared, and Beast Boy was very shocked from what I read. Although you might want to work on your grammar just a teeny bit.
Katie chapter 1 . 1/23
I really like it. It's kinda weird how Raven and Starfires find out they'really pregnant at the same time.
TheArkhamknight1 chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
I loved the story but I hated that the team broke up if you Change that the story would be perfect
Deamylandia chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Best story EVER you are a great writer someday
Pbzz123 chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Words do not explain the awesomeness of this fanfic. Props to the writer props.