Reviews for Honeymoon
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very cute! I approve. But of course I approve of most Legault/Heath, especially ad there is not enough of it on here. I think it would be awesome if you wrote more Legault/Heath and if you're a fan, I would suggest some Matthew/Guy and/or Rath/Wil ad well. My favorite FE7 shonen ai couples and most of them are very underappreciated. I just hope that more good writers will show them some love (hint hint)
kanalevi chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Haha, that was hilariously awesome, man.

you captured Legault so nicely.

Fave!
RP chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hmmh.

I may be 4 years late reviewing, but bleh, who cares.

I think you got Legault spot-on. Pretty much all of his lines were very...Legault-ish...

And Heath isn't that OOC. Though it might be a bit lame comparing to other fics out there, in this one, Heath is fine. I definetily didn't feel like clicking that white x in the corner because of OOC-ness(Something I tend to do often).
Riyu21 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Arg, I hate logging in... *ahem*

I liked reading this and I think you did fine with Heath's personality, though I've only supported Legault and Heath so when I think of Heath, I think of being annoyed with Legault, then thinking about him, then finally accepting him. Ah, I feel like I'm ranting... nice fic! ]
starfish saver chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
hey hey

this fic is very verry cool. what else can i say. love it

sarah xoxo
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Aww, it's so kawaii! Love it!

-Hoshi
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
LOL! I love what Legault said to the archer and swordsman.
meee chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Just one thing:

reptiles CANNOT purr!

Only cats can.
Reiko-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
YAY! I loved this! This is so awesome! Legault and Heath are my fave pairing ever and I've only found three fics on them. It's mildly depressing. But I love how you've written this. Legault's so cute. you should definately write some more.
pfeekin chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Definetely good... Great even. I do love this pairing. I hope you do more FE fics, you did a very nice job on this. You make Hyperion such a nice little creature, 'kinda makes me want a stuffed one. Wouldn't that be just awsome? Stuffed wyvern plushies? E!
Renn chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Canas...? For some unknown reason, Kent would strike me as cute, even though I'm a mad Kent/Sain shipper...

Anyway, I really loved this fic, it was rally amusing and Heath was just too cute for his own good! _
Jaffar chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
It was extremely creepy, but good
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
heehee! Legault is so evil! i always knew he was crazy, but he's just as bad as Matthew! ... what is it with thieves and their perverted sense of humor! lol! XD anywho, i wuv this fic! XD it's great!
Rayne-kun chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
XD i love this fic. a lot. it was really funny XD
LadyPharaeBladerunnerCommander chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I think this story is absolutely adorable! Heath/Legault is such an underrated couple, but I'm glad you wrote this one. I love your style; it's simple and sweet! Oh, by the way, I happen to like Canas/Erk or Canas/Lucius. Hope it helps! (Although, I try not to separate Raven and Lucius!) Keep up the good work!